Here we go. ALL CREDITS GOES TO JROHLAND

"Quote Originally Posted by jrohland View Post
    I reject the premise of the OP's question. I'm not loyal to any device or company. A better question would be How long will you remain loyal to CrackBerry?
    "

Jrohland posted this on my thread "How long will you remain loyal to BlackBerry" and I figured in "light humour" (JUST FOR FUN) to share it and see what the responses would be like.

Personally, I enjoy CB and will continue to visit this site as long as CB stays true to its core -BlackBerry.
    Last edited by wincyUt; 04-01-14 at 10:11 PM.
    04-01-14 05:29 PM
    BlackBerry is like an addiction for me, I just recently tried to by a custom license place that said "BBRY" but someone got to it before me, oh well. CrackBerry is like an enabler and I'd probably be here as long as I have a blackberry. When I switched to a iPhone for a bit I didn't visit CrackBerry and I never posted that I was leaving
    04-01-14 06:06 PM
    I plan on being with BlackBerry as long as they make phone like the z30. This damb thing is addictive. As far as CB as long as they stick to BlackBerry. I find it really useful and most of the people who reply are nice and helpful. Really enjoy all the threads and finding out things my phone can do that otherwise I wouldn't know.

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.2947 on AT&T
    04-01-14 06:13 PM
    Until my BlackBerry goes out of business, my BlackBerry breaks and apple or android can make phones that physically fix me breakfast, lunch or dinner. I can go on. Lol. Plus, this community has some great people here.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 06:24 PM
    There is no other site out there like CB. It has the best community of any forum that I am a part of. Its like a family to many of us.

oh and the best staff around
    04-01-14 06:33 PM
    More loyalty to CB than BB, I make purchases and respect CB, as of today, I'm done with BB. I've had it.
    04-01-14 07:23 PM
    CrackBerry is like my second home
    I will go down with it, if that day really should come (knock on hard wood!)
    It's more than loyality, it's more about the friends I've made on here and the amount of advice I've both gotten and given out!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 07:52 PM
    CrackBerry CrackBerry CrackBerry!!!!

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    04-01-14 08:06 PM
    As long as there is a keyboard I'm in. Apple is where my heart is for all other devices.

Guess my device. "It has keys"
    04-01-14 08:08 PM
    I joined CB as soon as I got my Z10 and now onto the Z30. I have enjoyed it a great deal around here and feel very comfortable asking for help and helping others as much as I can. I've extended this community attitude to my work place as well. I've personally influenced 4 Z10 purchases and 3 Z30s to my colleagues and they have all been, well frankly, frustrated. I have taken time to listen, address concerns and come up with solutions for them. I downloaded leaks just to show what's next and the great user friendly features to look forward to. People complained about apps, so I brought my laptop in and installed 'snap' on there phones. Complaints about the complicated OS, so I came in most days with new gesture tricks like swipe back on the KB to erase a whole word, swipe down for symbols. Others like, pinch zoom for unread messages, top pull down short cuts, battery optimization tips, etc. you name it. Everytime I didn't have an answer, I straight lined it to search on CrackBerry or started a new thread. Right now everyone loves their new BlackBerry phone and makes there life better, more productive and it's great to watch. I truly believe that there would likely be no BlackBerry 10s around my work if I didn't share the same passion and support for BlackBerry users that the CrackBerry nation has shown to me and many others. Thank you! You could say I'm pretty loyal to CB now. Haha ;>)

Posted via CB10
    eldricho likes this.
    04-01-14 08:44 PM
    CB is where it's at! This is my go-to site for all things BB! As long as they stay rooted, I will not be far behind.
    04-01-14 09:21 PM
    Being the tech junkie that I am, I've bookmarked and visited lots of tech related sites regularly over the years. When it comes to mobile, the Mobile Nations network has become my go to. I find there to be the perfect combination of news/blog content, engaging forums, podcasts and other media. When it comes to CrackBerry, I mentioned in another post the other day that while I visit iMore and Android Central as well, CrackBerry will always be home. (I suppose now that I'm part of the forums staff, it's even harder to get away lol)
    04-01-14 11:59 PM
    Ugh, I've been grandfathered with ATT for over 8 years now, but financially, it's not a sound idea to stay. (very expensive) My fam it on T mobile and if I join, I can save a ton of money. At a crossroads where I can get a blackberry device over there or go to a different device and no longer be left out in the cold. This thing may run android apps but it's still a pain to try to obtain them. You just can't go to the Google play store and get them. And blackberry world doesn't have them. Ugh. What to do.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 09:14 PM
    I moved on in Sept 2010. I left VZW for At&t and I left BB8830 for iPhone 4. Since then I've also had an iPhone 5. I have a work-issued Moto Razr M that I CANNOT STAND despite the Kitkat update that finally oozed onto my device last week. It reminds me of walking around with OS 4.2.2.196 on my BB8830 waiting for Verizon to "get around to" releasing OS 4.5. I'll never deal directly with a carrier for software updates again so I'm an Apple loyalist. But an interesting thing happened when BBM finally showed up for iOS... I started visiting CB again and I plan to stick around for as long as CB is around. I'm also an "old timer" over at Brighthand which has dwindled since it's PalmOS and WindowsMobile glory days.
    06-04-14 06:55 AM
    Hasta el �ltimo d�a de mi vida...

? BBLatino
    06-07-14 11:05 PM