A small number of people want the Classic and the Passport is a Frankenstein phone that nobody wants.

The only thing that BlackBerry needed to deliver was a flagship touch screen and they didn't even make a peep about it.

The Z10 was the highest selling phone for BB10 and mine is falling apart right now. I need a new phone and the only thing I can consider is a S5 or a Note 4.

Deliver the goods now or else!

Posted via CB10
    ami.one likes this.
    12-21-14 07:54 PM
    A small number of people want the Classic and the Passport is a Frankenstein phone that nobody wants.

The only thing that BlackBerry needed to deliver was a flagship touch screen and they didn't even make a peep about it.

The Z10 was the highest selling phone for BB10 and mine is falling apart right now. I need a new phone and the only thing I can consider is a S5 or a Note 4.

Posted via CB10
    Classic is aimed at Enterprise. A lot of BlackBerry users want the BlackBerry Passport. I'm pretty sure the BlackBerry Z10 was the lowest selling phone for BlackBerry 10...

What are you trying to say? You'll go to Android? Go do it. Who is going to care, honestly? BlackBerry is for people who wants the devices, not someone who can't make up their mind because something is quite as good as everything else.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why is your Z10 falling apart? You treat it like ****?

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-21-14 08:00 PM
    Cheerlead and try to tear into me all you want, everyone knows that the passport is a failure and the classic is for a shrinking market segment.

The only thing that can save BlackBerry is a rock solid all-touch.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    12-21-14 08:05 PM
    ...everyone knows that the passport is a failure...

Posted via CB10
    I respectfully disagree. That is all.

Posted via BBCB10PP
    12-21-14 08:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Grab a Z30. Likely to go on sale for $250 after Christmas. Great upgrade!

Posted via CB10
    Auscan531 and Blacklatino like this.
    12-21-14 08:11 PM
    Why should I settle for a Z30...its old. I want the latest. I am a touch customer that is being neglected.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:15 PM
    Go buy an iPhone 6-plus please

Posted via CB10
    Tompire likes this.
    12-21-14 08:19 PM
    And then there were no customers....

Posted via CB10
    akabbani likes this.
    12-21-14 08:21 PM
    Cheerlead and try to tear into me all you want, everyone knows that the passport is a failure and the classic is for a shrinking market segment.

Posted via CB10
    I said what I said because I own a Z10 and it's still fully functional. But I've also had a good history(none breaking apart) with all my devices whether it's ios android, or a bb10.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-21-14 08:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    You and Thorsten should hang out.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-21-14 08:24 PM
    LOL.......or else what?
    MarsupilamiX and zephyr613 like this.
    12-21-14 08:26 PM
    LOL...or else what?

I don't know what rock you live under, but this company is dying. The classic or passport are a marriage of misguided R&D dollars and semi ******** marketing.

They have no chance of survival without a solid all touch. People want real estate to do business, instagram, Facebook etc... keyboards are a useless. No other manufacturer makes one for a reason...there is no market for them.

Check out last quarter's numbers and you will understand...that is if you can understand them.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:43 PM
    Every single all touch BlackBerry 10 device made so far has been a commercial failure. I don't see how higher end specs would change the fact that the device would still run a operating system that most humans have no desire to use. If a person wants an all touch smartphone with high end specs, they have plenty of options available to them and all of those options cost about the same or less than a high end BlackBerry device would and comes with the ecosystem people crave.

If the Storms, Torch, PlayBook, Z10, Z30 and Z3 have taught us anything, it's that BlackBerry has no business releasing any hardware that doesn't come with a physical keyboard. If you think that I am wrong, than please let me know which full touch BlackBerry device was a success.
    12-21-14 09:13 PM
    Any reason this is in the "News & Rumors" section?

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino, tomsobon and just_luc like this.
    12-21-14 09:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you a millionaire? Are you going to buy 1 million unit if they release an all touch device?
    Talking about the only thing that can save BlackBerry is an all touch. Pfft
    Yinka Olatunde likes this.
    12-21-14 09:20 PM
    LOL...or else what?

I don't know what rock you live under, but this company is dying. The classic or passport are a marriage of misguided R&D dollars and semi ******** marketing.

They have no chance of survival without a solid all touch. People want real estate to do business, instagram, Facebook etc... keyboards are a useless. No other manufacturer makes one for a reason...there is no market for them.

Check out last quarter's numbers and you will understand...that is if you can understand them.

Posted via CB10
    LMAO I don't even know where to start...

Actually, not worth the time. Snatch yourself up a G3, M8, IP6, or any other traditional current flagship and find something else to complain about...like slow downs over time, force closing apps, fragmented menu and button based OS's, and terrible virtual keyboards .

Been there, done that.
    12-21-14 09:22 PM
    LOL...or else what?

Posted via CB10
    Wow.....under a rock???
    First, I've been around BlackBerries for more than a minute or two. Nothing was ever expected to turn-around with regards to BlackBerry overnight. This is not the first thread where someone tries to tell everyone else about the woes of BlackBerry. Psst.....everyone, on here has been watching what BlackBerry has been going thru- the good, the bad, the mistakes, marketing blunders, slowly updated ecosystem, etc.... So, nothing you've "***"umed I'm unaware of is new to me. As far as the Passport and the Classic. They will be on the market for awhile and I'm sure the pricing will go down which should help with sales. Waiting on AT&T to release the Passport .....that's a totally different issue. I have numerous BlackBerries - including a Q10 and a Z10, and Z30 and still have 5 others left in a drawer. Others were refurbished for college kids 5 years ago. So, I'm well versed on what is happening with BlackBerry. Now back to you, while you seem to be caught up in some type of feelings, concern, worry, grief about business decisions from BlackBerry (LOL, join the club Einstein) no need to be a an *** to me. My question remains the same to you based on your final statement/warning - used by many, many others before you......or else what? Uh, you will leave BlackBerry? If CrackBerry had a nickel for everytime someone posted that ish..... My next question is, why not post this in the I'm leaving thread? You don't need a thread to leave or stay.

BTW, you're not the only one that would like to see a High-end Touch......but, it's not going to happen thru creating "gimme-what-I-want-or-else" threads.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-23-14 at 01:28 AM.
    12-21-14 09:36 PM
    While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, it is a tad ridiculous to state it as if it is law.

BlackBerry has stated that they are currently focusing on enterprise users, which is a segment that could benefit from physical keyboard devices as productivity would probably be a higher priority than checking Facebook/Instagram for those individuals.

That being said, there are rumors that they are working on full-touch devices for next year. If you cannot wait for those, you should buy whatever else works for you. Starting yet another "I want a high-end full-touch device" thread is hardly going to change anything. Well, one more thread full of arguments given the tone, but perhaps that is what you are going for. If so, kudos...

Posted via BBCB10PP
    Blacklatino likes this.
    12-21-14 09:37 PM
    Goodbye!

Posted Via The Classic
    TJKGT likes this.
    12-21-14 10:42 PM
    Tbh, I've been mostly tending towards the Passport and Classic being the right devices for now (unique/innovative, creating buzz + fleet upgrade, selling volume), but the time seems to be ripe now (after seeing quarterly results) to bring that touch device. The ground work / foundations of OS and hardware (quadcore capability, Android runtime) have been laid, now they have to capitalize on the relentless smartphone upgrade cycle and the demand that it creates...

In one short statement:

Give it to them... ! :-)

(still happy with my "all-touch" PP)

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    eyesopen1111 and harshadpatel like this.
    12-21-14 10:52 PM
    Why should I settle for a Z30...its old. I want the latest. I am a touch customer that is being neglected.

Posted via CB10
    Cry me a river, I have waited for Blackberry to make Blackberry's go buy an iPhone or a Droid.
    Last edited by Elite1; 01-13-15 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Removed new post from quote
    12-21-14 10:57 PM
    Go with what pleases your needs. Maybe �Gladiator� will please you if it ever launches. Give it several months

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:01 PM
    "Passport is a Frankenstein phone that nobody wants."

WTF,
    Passport is a great phone .

Posted via CB10 Canadian Passport
    Last edited by Elite1; 01-13-15 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Removed insult
    12-21-14 11:06 PM
    I was a touch only BlackBerry user since the start,.. until I got the Passport.

My guess is you haven't really tried one,.. but good luck trying to change the executive decisions of a company. I'm sure it'll be easier than convincing yourself to embrace something new.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    12-21-14 11:07 PM
56 123