Last nite went to see a new release film, the name was "Prisinors" staring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenthaal. After reading the depressing news about BB, this was a welcome distraction. To my surprise, Jake, who plays a detective, was sporting a BB Bold, not sure of all models, my kid elbows me with excitement. There it was, 6ft wide BB device, in full display throughout the film. It was as if it were a paid Ad. Wow!

Also, even in the new episodes 2013, Kim Kardashian is always playing with her Porsche model, as well as some other family members. She obviously still loves QWERTY.

My point is, why does it seem I get more Marketing/Advertising information here in the USA by accident than from Frank Bourban and his team? It's a shame BB cannot capitalize on this somehow. Parlay this FREE attention into something. I am no expert, maybe it's too late, but please......give it the ole college try!

BB, executive team, marketing team.. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
    09-22-13 01:55 PM
    I don't know one way or the other, but how do you know BBRY wasn't responsible for the Bold in that film?

I've actually been curious about that before too with other sightings in film/TV.
    milo53 likes this.
    09-22-13 02:14 PM
    I don't know one way or the other, but how do you know BBRY wasn't responsible for the Bold in that film?

I've actually been curious about that before too with other sightings in film/TV.
    Good point, maybe BB did product placement in this film. I did notice all other characters had different brands. One of the others was destoyed in a garbage disposel. Lol.
    09-22-13 02:19 PM