So, the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is starting tonight, and in the past they have always used BlackBerry phones. Why not pay them to show them off as much as possible. Show that BlackBerry cam be cool and trendy too. They are very influential, and it could be a big boost. Just something to think about.

Posted via CB10, Come visit my Channel, Time Keepers, International: C001231EA
    09-29-13 01:48 PM
    I like it

via CB10 on ZED10
    09-29-13 01:50 PM
    Give BlackBerry to Dakota Fanning. She will do a better job...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:54 PM
    The problem as I see it is, there are probably just as many people who despise the Kardashians as there are those that like them so their effect would be essentially a "push"
    09-29-13 02:04 PM
    So, the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is starting tonight, and in the past they have always used BlackBerry phones. Why not pay them to show them off as much as possible. Show that BlackBerry cam be cool and trendy too. They are very influential, and it could be a big boost. Just something to think about.

After numerous tries, numerous post deletes, etc. I have determined that I have nothing kind to say about such a silly suggestion. But, if that's what it takes to get people to buy a phone, or any other product for that matter, people need to wtfu...FAST!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 02:05 PM
    The "prosumer" market doesnt watch that kind of "stuff" so I woudnt think BB would invest any money into having them show their phone off. If they get sales from people watching the show its just a bonus.
    09-29-13 02:09 PM
    The "prosumer" market doesnt watch that kind of "stuff" so I woudnt think BB would invest any money into having them show their phone off. If they get sales from people watching the show its just a bonus.
    ^This...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 02:13 PM
    I'm still not clear on the prosumer definition, but from what I've read about it across various sites, a prosumer:

- Loves to work on the go
    - Enjoys the finer things in life
    - Eats grapes with a fork, but not a spoon
    - Eats camember cheese, but is not afraid of a little cheddar erry now and then
    - Says erry instead of every, but not in every situation

I think I've got it right, have I missed anything?

Posted on my Z10
    09-29-13 05:31 PM
    I'm still not clear on the prosumer definition, but from what I've read about it across various sites, a prosumer:

- Loves to work on the go
    - Enjoys the finer things in life
    - Eats grapes with a fork, but not a spoon
    - Eats camember cheese, but is not afraid of a little cheddar erry now and then
    - Says erry instead of every, but not in every situation

I think I've got it right, have I missed anything?

Posted on my Z10
    I think you have hit the nail on the head. I think the Kardashians, like them or not, are prosumers themselves.

09-29-13 10:11 PM

Because you really want the kardashians promoting your phone. Yeah they'll get exposure but there's a girl who's famous off a sextape, a girls husband who's all over the news for allegedly smoking crack, a crazy ***** mom who's insane. Two 16 and 17 year old daughters who they exploit and aren't even 18 yet and Bruce jenner lol

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    09-29-13 10:13 PM
    Too late for this
    09-29-13 11:31 PM
    I trust that the "forget" in the title was being used in the same sense as the cleaned up version of the CeeLo Green song. She turned into a PR disaster. They would've been better off with reality show trash like the Kardashians -- at least they really use the device.
    09-30-13 06:10 AM