Dear Mr. Chen,

Request for the update of Excel to include insert row and column, missing this feature in Z10, using this phone for the last 20months with this handicap.
    Being a fan of BlackBerry, was thinking of buying BlackBerry Passport, which also has the same handicap. What do I do go back to my Torch 9800 which I used for more than three years before Z10?

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    10-22-14 05:45 AM
    Let me fix that for you.

Dear Mr. Chen,

Request for the update of Excel Documents To Go for BlackBerry 10 to include insert row and column all features found on the legacy BBOS and Android versions, missing this feature in Z10, using this phone for the last 20months with this handicap.
    Being a fan of BlackBerry, was thinking of buying BlackBerry Passport, which also has the same handicap. What do I do go back to my Torch 9800 which I used for more than three years before Z10?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:17 PM
    Can you fix this to update excel?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:15 PM
    Mr. Chen,

Need your attention.
    Urgent.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:18 PM
    I know this isn't a very needed feature but docs to go for BB10 doesn't support Excel Binary format (.xslb). Android does. Ironic that the phone for the business professionals doesn't have a competitive Docs To Go app ?
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    10-24-14 11:36 PM
    I know this isn't a very needed feature but docs to go for BB10 doesn't support Excel Binary format (.xslb). Android does. Ironic that the phone for the business professionals doesn't have a competitive Docs To Go app ?
    You are one of the few people that are objective enough to say this. Blackberry of truth, really does not have many big time business apps. It is not Blackberry's fault, but that is the fact.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    10-28-14 01:06 AM
    You are one of the few people that are objective enough to say this. Blackberry of truth, really does not have many big time business apps. It is not Blackberry's fault, but that is the fact.

Posted via CB10
    If I am not wrong the Docs To Go app is built by BlackBerry so if there are features missing from it I think we can say BlackBerry is at fault for that.
    10-28-14 07:45 AM
    Dataviz Document To Go had it all for BB6 and BB7, BlackBerry should have engaged Dataviz app for BB10. BlackBerry has missed out the features in Docs To Go. BlackBerry has to make this app complete with all its features required for a Businessman's BB10, to call it so, or else it is not a Businessman's phone but a child's toy phone, and an expensive one. BB6 and BB7 are Businessman's phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 10:08 AM
    Dataviz Document To Go had it all for BB6 and BB7, BlackBerry should have engaged Dataviz app for BB10. BlackBerry has missed out the features in Docs To Go. BlackBerry has to make this app complete with all its features required for a Businessman's BB10, to call it so, or else it is not a Businessman's phone but a child's toy phone, and an expensive one. BB6 and BB7 are Businessman's phones.

Posted via CB10
    Too much angst. You lose points for excess angst. Be objective and we can fix this app. Go full blown angsty and people tend to ignore your posts.

It's very strange if you think of it. There are things the PlayBook verion of Docs2Go could do that the BB10 version can't. I once say "I think those features are coming", but we're getting to 10.3.1 and it's starting to look very bad.

So here is what I think we should do:

LIST ALL FEATURES YOU MISS. But objectively. Like this:

• (Words2Go) Ability to see in-text comments;
    • (Words2Go) Ability to add in-text comments;

When we have it all covered, I'll forward this to people at BlackBerry.
    10-28-14 10:39 AM