I expect them to deliver what they promised. They were saying the PlayBook would get Bb10 well after they knew they had to throw 2 GB of RAM in the dev devices and the Z10. They lied to move units and waited until after BB10 was out a few months, to make sure we early adopters got the Z10 too, before they announced it wouldn't work. You clearly know nothing about how companies have to manage customer expectations. I didn't make any of these expectations up, BlackBerry set them with their own words.

Posted via CB10
    They explained why it didn't happen. It isn't like they said they would do it and never mentioned it again. They aid they wanted to, that they tried, but it wouldn't work. They apologized and now it is time to move on.
    04-01-14 09:38 PM
    They explained why it didn't happen. It isn't like they said they would do it and never mentioned it again. They aid they wanted to, that they tried, but it wouldn't work. They apologized and now it is time to move on.
    Verbal apologies are not how you make customers whole and satisfied. If you can't deliver then you offer alternatives. TH said they were considering a loyalty reward, so they obviously know that there is damage from this PlayBook fiasco. When you are losing customers left and right, then you need to make sure you try and keep the ones you have and that we're there for you with products like the PlayBook. They know who bought PlayBook's through the registration process. If BlackBerry were to offer deep discounts on a Z30 then they have done something to make up for the inability to deliver to PlayBook customers. As it stands right now they are just hoping people forget and trying to avoid on the cheap. Customer satisfaction and retention is not free, it costs money, and it can't be ignored!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:00 AM
    I expect them to deliver what they promised. They were saying the PlayBook would get Bb10 well after they knew they had to throw 2 GB of RAM in the dev devices and the Z10. They lied to move units and waited until after BB10 was out a few months, to make sure we early adopters got the Z10 too, before they announced it wouldn't work. You clearly know nothing about how companies have to manage customer expectations. I didn't make any of these expectations up, BlackBerry set them with their own words.

Posted via CB10
    Inicols, you are 100% correct! what your critic fails to realize is, BB promised BB10 would be an upgrade, they talked about this for quite a while, in fact I purchased a 64gig based on this promise.

No one can tell me, Dan Dodge did not know that BB10 needed 2+gig of ram to run effectively on the Playbook. They would have known this after a short period of time testing in the QNX lab, I firmly believe Heinz withheld this information to milk every sale possible from this product.

Then there was discussion of, Playbook owner appreciation credit. A free couple farting apps would have helped somewhat, then that subject was killed, of course.

So, yes we were jerked around by a Corporation, IMO. If BB had been honest, I personally would have respected this, but they were not..........
    04-04-14 03:28 PM
28 12