The whole vibe of the BlackBerry community has changed. Despite layoffs, it has been overwhealmingly positive. Merited or not (in terms of the actual outlook of the company), that alone has been a huge feat. People are actually excited about BlackBerry stuff. It's amazing.

Big thanks to Chen. If not for fixing the company, then at least for brightening the fall.

I heart you

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Timbosaurus likes this.
    06-26-14 03:08 PM
    The whole vibe of the BlackBerry community has changed. Despite layoffs, it has been overwhealmingly positive. Merited or not (in terms of the actual outlook of the company), that alone has been a huge feat. People are actually excited about BlackBerry stuff. It's amazing.

Big thanks to Chen. If not for fixing the company, then at least for brightening the fall.

I heart you

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Chen has been very busy pumping everyone up....
    He is doing a much better job than his predecessors.
    06-26-14 03:24 PM
    Chen has been very busy pumping everyone up....
    He is doing a much better job than his predecessors.
    Mostly smiling confidently when you see him. Good habit to imitate, good stuff!

Pasted via CB chen
    06-28-14 08:39 PM
    I don't know: I am excted about the new Passport but on the other hand I don't really like the whole app affaire and I am concerned about native apps.

This can kill my love for BlackBerry for good since I don't want half assed Android apps from Amazon ...

No integration on HUB, no quality and we're done...
    06-30-14 03:24 PM
    Apps are becoming apes...you can't satisfy anybody! do we have to enough time to kill on the apps? Aren't we happy that all government agencies are violating your basic laws unlawfully and then we have trust and security in form of blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    campbecw likes this.
    07-07-14 05:36 AM