Too bad Enterprise is getting so much attention our phones os is still so far buggy. Contacts app needs work. Android emulator too. BBM for iPhone And Android is great though. Thanks a lot. My Z10's (three of em) may get replaced...22 months in and it seems like a 2007 model...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10 on10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 11:21 PM
    As the OP is being so vague.. it makes it hard to understand the issue... bit more info would have been helpful... many times what a user considers a bug is not considered such by others... can be something as simple as the phone configuration... know I had to wipe ye old Iphone 5 about 4 times this year as the more I used it and installed apps.....the more software issues arose... not found this to be the case with the z30 however.... so it would be interesting to know what exactly the OP issues are.... as for "fixing".... depends what you mean... if there is a flaw in the OS that causes issue then that is a bug... if the OS is designed to do something a certain way and the user does not like it... that in my opinion does not constitute a bug... although many do look at it that way..... it is simple... all OS will have bugs, quirks and frustrations.... if you cannot live with that then technology is not for you......
    12-15-14 11:31 PM