The good new is that if Microsoft or Apple buys BlackBerry then we Americans will have one more option. #Winning
    your signature should be Pearson-Specter
    Jassica cut the balls of Darby and sling shot them back to UK.
    09-06-13 05:08 PM
    I AM Canadian, and you know what I'm proud of? The right to make whatever choice I want for whatever product I want. This proud to be Canadian is horse ****. Imagine if I only could choose to listen to Rush or Alanis Morissette, eat Smarties, watch "Corner Gas" on CBC and carry a BlackBerry on a Nortel network. No ******* thanks.

We have the right to choice. I choose what my needs dictate.

(That BlackBerry you so proudly carry, is made/assembled in Mexico, Japan, or Indonesia, NOT in Canada...)
    i totally aggree

im a proud canadian and i live in waterloo but im proud of the fact people can choose quality and what we want rather then what is built in our town
    proud owner of a samsung galaxy s4 because it works and i can do what i want and when i want
    thats one answer for you

fyi asking people the reasons for their choice will only bring fights or worse people will tell whoever asks it is none of their business
    09-06-13 07:10 PM
    your signature should be Pearson-Specter
    Jassica cut the balls of Darby and sling shot them back to UK.
    Done. If I wasn't so in love with myself I might go after Jessica. She's a tough woman.
    09-06-13 08:30 PM
    Well take drake, you guys can keep degrassi

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    Hey man, since Nickelodeon started chipping in funds for degrassi, the show has gotten edgy and it isn't the worst thing on air.....lol

I agree that in a free market people have choice. But I can see what the OP is talking about or trying to say. Listen, I'm proud of supporting a company that is based on Southern Ontario and who uses software built in Kanata. But I'm equally as proud of my homies in Alliston, Ontario who put my Honda together. Japanese domestic, locally built per NAFTA adherence.

If BBRY were a **** product, nationalism wouldn't matter.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:24 AM
    Well take drake, you guys can keep degrassi

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    Deal!
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-07-13 01:31 PM
    Ah. So "proud Americans" should of course abandon BB products in favor of iOS and Windows Phones, because that's the way to be proud. Got it.

Also, I love how you just randomly mentioned Toyota for reasons unknown. Certainly it's fair to compare a phone outage with car accidents because, you know, they're basically the same.
    They have done so already! Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 01:36 PM
    Pure ignorance... Sad.

Attachment 198952

That's the CanadaArm working on the space shuttle for 90 missions....

More information, just so you can educate yourself for next time. Canadarm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Not to mention the QNX software keeping it in the air. Oh and the large percent of space engineers working for NASA. Not bad for a country 10 % of the US population

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 01:40 PM
    Done. If I wasn't so in love with myself I might go after Jessica. She's a tough woman.
    did u tap dona?
    09-07-13 07:45 PM
    Not to mention Commander Hadfield, Roberta Bondar, Marc Garneau, Julie Payette...

I forgot only the US ever accomplished anything in space. Mind you, without the CanadaArm it would have been a tad harder for the shuttle...

[i]BB8130
    I never said that you shouldn't be proud of your country's achievements. Canadarm is a tremendous tool, and your countrymen are certainly skilled and brave for flying into space. I am aware that other countries have taken part in space exploration; I am not as ignorant as you perceive, but I do know that your efforts in space are because you built upon those who have gone there before.
    09-08-13 11:52 PM
    As are the Americans.

You know...since they weren't first.

BB8130<BB8330<BB9530<Palm Pre<HTC Desire Z<Galaxy S i9000M<iPhone 4<Palm Pixi Plus<Lumia 720<BB 9900<SGS 3<BB Z10<iPhone 5
    09-09-13 12:57 AM
    I'm confused. What should us Australians do?
    xBURK likes this.
    09-09-13 01:09 AM
    I'm confused. What should us Australians do?
    Enjoy the sciences and technologies brought to us by those who have gone before, regardless of the nation from which it came. It's an investment in humanity.
    09-09-13 02:06 AM
    As are the Americans.

You know...since they weren't first.

BB8130<BB8330<BB9530<Palm Pre<HTC Desire Z<Galaxy S i9000M<iPhone 4<Palm Pixi Plus<Lumia 720<BB 9900<SGS 3<BB Z10<iPhone 5
    First in some things, and not in others. A major player in any case, of which we have generously shared with the nations. I am glad that space exploration is an international occurrence now, instead of the space race it was during my youth.
    09-09-13 02:18 AM
63 123