As we've all witnessed over the last few years with BB10 the FAN [us] base has a good handle on what gets us excited about BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry should consider a contest allowing the FANS [like j_caloy] the opportunity to create a promo spot to be aired world wide. There are some extremely bright and talented BBRY users out there.

wolffkrieger and Carterbits like this.
    05-19-14 09:00 PM
    I wholeheartedly agree! Who knows better than we??? The everyday users!!!
    blackburberry likes this.
    05-19-14 09:15 PM
    I came up with this idea in the icanmakeitbetter.com about two months ago....Soo I guess great minds think alike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-19-14 10:02 PM
    Hello Guys,
    I think this is a really good Idea, but practically thinking it's most unlikely to happen (my perspective only...)

Probably it is time to shift the paradigm of product growth I.e., instead of companies supporting it's fans to grow(mainly increase brand loyalty and spread of word) by itself.
    I think this time around fans should self-contribute for a product/company to grow.

What I mean to say is, If anyone amongst us(fans) are really serious to help BB, then we need to do so by creating a ad campaign to create awareness and showcase BB's potential.

If someone is good at providing ideas for ads, then he/her should provide an Ad idea to promote BB. And let fans vote to select the best idea.
    If someone good at narrating and scripting Ads, then he/her should blueprint the selected idea.
    If some is good at animation and video editing, then he/her can can bring the blueprint into reality.
    And then share it in the social media(most importantly youtube)

I hope everyone got my point here�

If you support this idea I think we can take this forward to orient all the fans and contribute constructively towards the growth of BB.
    05-20-14 04:40 AM
    Hello Guys,
    I think this is a really good Idea, but practically thinking it's most unlikely to happen (my perspective only...)

Probably it is time to shift the paradigm of product growth I.e., instead of companies supporting it's fans to grow(mainly increase brand loyalty and spread of word) by itself.
    I think this time around fans should self-contribute for a product/company to grow.

What I mean to say is, If anyone amongst us(fans) are really serious to help BB, then we need to do so by creating a ad campaign to create awareness and showcase BB's potential.

If someone is good at providing ideas for ads, then he/her should provide an Ad idea to promote BB. And let fans vote to select the best idea.
    If someone good at narrating and scripting Ads, then he/her should blueprint the selected idea.
    If some is good at animation and video editing, then he/her can can bring the blueprint into reality.
    And then share it in the social media(most importantly youtube)

I hope everyone got my point here�

If you support this idea I think we can take this forward to orient all the fans and contribute constructively towards the growth of BB.
    If BlackBerry was actually hosting the contest, it would obviously be more popular and make it to the news etc. And official support is definitely better.
    But if they're not going to go forward with one, we may have to do it by ourselves. Something is definitely better than nothing.

Black Z30 STA100-2 (early bird), Android convert
    05-20-14 04:51 AM
    Have a nerd typing slowly into a competitors phone. And have the Bbry user be cool/attractive and quick with social media.

Maybe it's time to incorporate an animal into blackberrys logo for consumer devices. Maybe several logos like bear and kitten.

The blackberry bear. Now that is one hell of a name.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 01:36 PM
    I think that is an excellent idea.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 02:00 PM

The blackberry bear.
    Posted via CB10
    Would definitely be a physical keyboard customer.
    BlackBerry should consider a FAN contest to develop a sales ad.-bear.jpg
    05-20-14 02:11 PM
    Hello guys I have an Idea for promoting BB in the online platform.

The crackberry Should add new tab in the home screen and call it ""Blackberry""or ""Blackberry Bear"" or something(people who are good at coining words should contribute for a better word)

1. The new "Blackberry Bear"(I liked this name) tab shall contain flash animations to show how a tasks like checking mail, notification,games,
    messaging, switching apps etc. are accomplished in BB10 against Android and IoS.
    This direct comparison will help people out there to know the difference between them.
    2. In this tab we can also accumulate experts and as well as fans videos reviews.
    3. Collect all the youtube video links related to BB and form a repository.
    4. This page also will be a home page for the BB users to upload their crazy videos allowing them to show-off what crazy and creative things they can do with BB.

Then this crackberry link to this page can be sent around the on-line world and probably many people will come to know about the existence and great features of BB.

What do you guys think about this.
    05-21-14 04:37 AM
    I think that everyone should post a 10-30 second clip of why they love their BlackBerry. Then blend them all together into a great testimonial for everyone to see!

My clip would say: Look at how YouTube plays in the background while I'm chatting on CrackBerry. Nice isn't it?

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    05-21-14 05:55 AM
    I think that everyone should post a 10-30 second clip of why they love their BlackBerry. Then blend them all together into a great testimonial for everyone to see!

My clip would say: Look at how YouTube plays in the background while I'm chatting on CrackBerry. Nice isn't it?

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    I think it's cool to do so.

I request people who like this thread, should participate in it to make it as a top trending thread…
    so that it can catch eyes of Crackberry, and then I hope so they like this idea and start a campaign to build the "Tab - BlackBerry Bear" with the Fan's contribution..

I hope so...
    05-21-14 07:14 AM