Balance doesn't sound like something you could effectively sell to consumers, though. Who goes into a smartphone retailer saying "I want to separate all my business stuff from the personal stuff. " It sounds like something you would impose on your employees rather than something that they would want to do. Most people want all of their stuff to be as accessible as possible.
    It's not supposed to be there main market force, it would easily be market to people who've go in carrier stores carrying to phones one for work one for personal. Balance em can eliminate 2 phone bills, 2 numbers, 2 phones for 1 person. Won't benefit everyone of course, but neither does "finger print scanner" or "s-beam".

Z30 - The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-27-13 04:15 PM
    You should tweet this to them

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    I definitely will,

Z30 - The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-27-13 04:16 PM
    And for the record if you actually read my post, I state "this likely wouldn't help BlackBerry, but it didn't hurt to due up the flyer either way. It was more a show of how bb10 should have been released, which would have excluded the z10 all together.

12-27-13 04:26 PM
    Balance doesn't sound like something you could effectively sell to consumers, though. Who goes into a smartphone retailer saying "I want to separate all my business stuff from the personal stuff. " It sounds like something you would impose on your employees rather than something that they would want to do. Most people want all of their stuff to be as accessible as possible.
    I'd love to have balance on my consumer level phone. Kinda ticked can't have it. I use phone for work but is my personal phone. So would be nice to have them separated.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-27-13 06:16 PM
    I know its sad but blackberry cannot compete with Samsung in terms of advertisement ....... Now Samsung is going to invest 11 billion dollars in marketing ...... and that is more than the double the amount of cash blackberry have in total
    They could have bought BlackBerry from less then that

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:35 AM
    I'd love to have balance on my consumer level phone. Kinda ticked can't have it. I use phone for work but is my personal phone. So would be nice to have them separated.
    Maybe in one of these OS upgrades, BlackBerry will implement "profiles", so that you can control what's up front or hidden depending on situation.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-28-13 01:47 AM
    I keep saying they should compare to themselves, before comparing to others.
    Show people the difference between Legacy OS and BlackBerry 10, change the image of a hourglassing, battery pulling BlackBerry device most people have in their head. After that they could compare to other vendors.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    It would be a great asset to me as well had it been available for consumer use, I'm sure there many others as well like.

12-28-13 01:22 PM
    Maybe in one of these OS upgrades, BlackBerry will implement "profiles", so that you can control what's up front or hidden depending on situation.
    We can only hope they do.

12-28-13 01:24 PM
    It would be a great asset to me as well had it been available for consumer use, I'm sure there many others as well like.

Yep. And an extra feature that is unique to just BlackBerry. I could imagine quite a few Pl could use it. And being unique feature it would be a great thing to market the *#$@ out of.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:52 PM
    Yep. And an extra feature that is unique to just BlackBerry. I could imagine quite a few Pl could use it. And being unique feature it would be a great thing to market the *#$@ out of.

Posted via CB10
    My exact thoughts. Quite sad BlackBerry overlooked such a good feature.

12-28-13 05:26 PM
    Agreed. And since can have it on BES devices it shouldn't be too hard to implement on all other BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-28-13 05:42 PM
37 12