This commercial only showcased ONE feature on the 1020 and not only did it make me laugh, it actually got wanting the Lumia for just a second.

As opposed to those stupid "Keep Moving" commercials that just shows Alicia Keys fruity haircut and half the hub.
    09-01-13 10:56 PM
    Bahaha I hate windows phones but they have the best commercials I have ever seen

Via REAL Keyboard Q10 or Badass HTC One
    09-01-13 11:12 PM
    Wow, the first decent Windows Phone ad...
    09-01-13 11:13 PM
    Wow, the first decent Windows Phone ad...
    Pretty sure they haven't even made that many Windows phone ads, I reckon it's their second.

This wasn't decent, this was awesome!
    09-01-13 11:18 PM
    That was good. Enough to get people to look. If I wasn't a bb fan the blackberry commercials would be useless at best.
    09-01-13 11:46 PM
    The marketing team and product designers need to knock down the partition between their offices.

You can't market something that doesn't have a unique feature. Hub and flow is nice, but it's a usability concept, not a drool-worthy feature. Come up with a great feature that people want to brag about and advertise it.

I don't think the BlackBerry advertising team are all that passionate about the phone given the crap we've seen from them. "Keep moving" doesn't tell me anything about the product.
    09-01-13 11:51 PM
    Yea posted this a few weeks ago and had the same title.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-notes-841891/
    09-01-13 11:56 PM
    I even searched "1020 Commercial" before posting this FML
    09-02-13 12:05 AM
    I even searched "1020 Commercial" before posting this FML
    Oh well
    09-02-13 01:05 AM
    Lol this is nice really funny ppl Gonna buy this just by watching this add. Bb you need to step up

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4030A using CB Forums mobile app
    09-02-13 01:05 AM
    I still thinking we are going to see a better marketing campaign come with the Z30. I feel that with the initial launch of BB10 Frank's task was just to make sure people were aware of the phones not to really get them to sell in the 10's of millions. Honestly I think that plan might have worked to an extent since most people think that my 9860 is a Z10 and honestly that recognition is better than nothing for the brand. As well with 10.2 we are going to see many new features that can also be marketed but I guess only time will tell what happens.

PS We need to have a CrackBerry petition to get Mr. Boulben on twitter.(
    09-02-13 01:10 AM
    That was pretty funny. The Blackberry Keep Moving ad is really pretty stupid and pointless because I have no idea what its trying to sell/highlight.
    09-02-13 04:33 AM
    Not as good as last one but still better than any of Blackberries...

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 08:37 AM
    I still thinking we are going to see a better marketing campaign come with the Z30. I feel that with the initial launch of BB10 Frank's task was just to make sure people were aware of the phones not to really get them to sell in the 10's of millions. Honestly I think that plan might have worked to an extent since most people think that my 9860 is a Z10 and honestly that recognition is better than nothing for the brand. As well with 10.2 we are going to see many new features that can also be marketed but I guess only time will tell what happens.

PS We need to have a CrackBerry petition to get Mr. Boulben on twitter.(
    If that was his only job he failed at that too. Most people would have no idea that BB10 is nothing like BBOS or that BlackBerry has made a major change. They should run some commercials making fun of themselves and of the BBOS phones and they say something like we listened and here is something awesome. Of course the issue is that they are just releasing the 9720 so it's hard to make fun of something you just released.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 10:04 AM
    Frank Boulben is an artist guys and this is not artistic!!!!!!
    09-02-13 10:06 AM

Lumia 920 Ad :-)

Lumia 820 Ad :-) Which I find hilarious.
    icedkermit likes this.
    09-02-13 11:34 AM

Lumia 920 Ad :-)

Lumia 820 Ad :-) Which I find hilarious.
    These commercials are both funny and much better than the recent BlackBerry commercials (I do like the recent Q10 commercial), but quite frankly, they suffer the same problem as the 30 second Z10 commercial - they don't actually show any features of the phone other than to say it has a camera. A big criticism of the Z10 was the "learning curve". Who knew learning how to swipe up instead of from side-to-side would be so hard.

Like the first commercial above, all it takes it 5 seconds at the end to highlight one feature - not hard. Some one please send these to Frank. Better yet, fire Frank and hire whoever created these.
    09-02-13 03:23 PM
    That was a good spot.....got a good chuckle out of it. for sure memorable, which is what an ad should do

CB10'n it.....via my Z
    09-02-13 03:51 PM
    These have been some funny ads for Lumia phones, definitely better than anything BlackBerry has put out. I hooe that they were just saving their money for 10.2 and the Z30 because if the current effort is the best they plan on doing the company is doomed. I don't see word of mouth working either as they burnt a fairnumber of customers lately with delays,PlayBook and so on.
    09-02-13 07:39 PM
    These commercials are both funny and much better than the recent BlackBerry commercials (I do like the recent Q10 commercial), but quite frankly, they suffer the same problem as the 30 second Z10 commercial - they don't actually show any features of the phone other than to say it has a camera. A big criticism of the Z10 was the "learning curve". Who knew learning how to swipe up instead of from side-to-side would be so hard.

Like the first commercial above, all it takes it 5 seconds at the end to highlight one feature - not hard. Some one please send these to Frank. Better yet, fire Frank and hire whoever created these.
    The first commercial the Lumia 1020 users were sitting further back than anyone, but got a great picture because the camera has OIS and has superior zoom capability to the other camera phones. That was the point. That's why the iPhone picture was blurry and the other people were all moving close to try to get a decent picture...

The second picture was about the durability of the device. That one was pretty obvious seeing what was going on. The were dropping the iPhone on things that should do nothing but the screen was cracking (dropping it in jello, dropping a feather on it), while the Lumia 820 could withstand all that abuse without taking a scratch.

The commercials were both pretty genius, and the points in them were obvious.

Great marketing isn't about giving a lecture. It also pays to be fun and draw the potential customers in. It has to be memorable, otherwise it mind as well not exist.
    09-03-13 12:19 AM
    How many times do I have to tell you guys? BlackBerry doesn't take notes, they don't even have a notepad!!

Fired from my Z10
    09-03-13 01:23 AM
    I honestly didn't like the ad. I guess they're trying to drive home the point how absurd it is for people to be jockeying for position with their smartphone to get a close up shot, and you apparently don't need to do that with a Lumia 1020. However, incorporating violence is a little over the top.

As ineffective as BlackBerry's ads are, I'm glad they don't resort to cutting down the competition to sell their product.
    09-05-13 05:20 AM

As ineffective as BlackBerry's ads are, I'm glad they don't resort to cutting down the competition to sell their product.
    What about the "wake up" campaign?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    09-05-13 05:43 AM
    What about the "wake up" campaign?
    Refresh our memories please.
    09-05-13 05:49 AM
    Thor, is that you? Do me a favor, and "keep moving."

You'll note that Samsung -- to great market effect -- resorted to mocking Apple fans/lines in their commercials last year. The Windows commercials are in a broadly similar vein.
    09-05-13 05:54 AM
28 12