Take your meds please.
    03-31-17 06:14 PM
    i realize its very conspiracy theory ish.

But i see companies do similar things.

There used to be a furniture place in my town. It was called Oak Express. Oak Express is owned by Furniture Row. It wasn't what'd I'd call a popular store in the area. It did some business, but not compared to other furniture stores in the area. So one day they start to remodel the store, I mean totally gut the place, inside and outside. Entirely new building design. And right after they finish it, Oak Express moves out.

The building sat empty for 2 solid years, totally empty, no signage, nothing.

Then all the sudden "Denver Mattress" moves in. Grand opening, new in town, blah blah blah

Denver Mattress is owned by Furniture Row.

It's a way to rebrand, take a failing name in the area and turn it into something new and exciting.
    not a rare thing in the business world, is at the heart of marxism, where old jobs are destroyed and replaced by disrupting technologies. you could read more on this at this article.
    "
    The assumption of economists has always been that creative destruction in the economy will result in overall economic growth and job growth. When some jobs are destroyed, other, better jobs, and more of them, will take their place – created by the very disruptive technologies that destroyed the old ones. "

https://www.advisorperspectives.com/...-just-advisors

posted via del virtual
    04-02-17 02:57 AM
    Lol I love these types of threads. Well done OP.
    04-02-17 06:01 AM
28 12