Personally I like having a BlackBerry passport that every time I set it down on a table in a cafe or coffee shop, someone stops and sees my passport sitting on the table and says "what the hell is that thing.

I tell them it's the new BlackBerry passport to which they usually reply, BlackBerry is out of business!!! I then show off my beloved passport and all its great features, smile and say, I don't think so.

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    11-25-14 07:13 PM
    For now they are targeting a specific market segment in enterprise, business, and government users. In time, they may try to once again appeal to the broader market, but only after they've become profitable again and established themselves in their current ventures.

In the short term, they could definitely release more all-touch devices, but only if they can meet demand from their enterprise/business/government customers.
    Sent from my Lumia 822
    11-25-14 11:02 PM
    Personally I like having a BlackBerry passport that every time I set it down on a table in a cafe or coffee shop, someone stops and sees my passport sitting on the table and says "what the hell is that thing.

I tell them it's the new BlackBerry passport to which they usually reply, BlackBerry is out of business!!! I then show off my beloved passport and all its great features, smile and say, I don't think so.

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    The MacBook killer by BBRY... :-)

http://www.bbin.in/2014/10/mercedes-...erry-passport/

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    11-26-14 08:45 PM
    The MacBook killer by BBRY... :-)

http://www.bbin.in/2014/10/mercedes-...erry-passport/

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?

All these articles here and there are solidifying the base and getting the word out that BLACKBERRY's alive and zzzzmoqin

Z10
    11-27-14 06:43 PM
    No, not finished just focused enhancing the BES market.

Really....CTFD! Sent from my Z30 on .1949 w/ Tap-a-Talk. (*_~)
    01-04-15 03:27 AM
    Of course not lol!! If you look at quarterly results...devices is almost 50 percent of revenue. John Chen did say that 2015 will be about growth and that mobile world Congress road map will be revealed. He also stated back in China I forgot which event that they are working on a tablet a keyboard one. Trust people think blackberry is going to drop the hardware business that is totally the opposite and the road map for 2015 will reveal that!!

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-04-15 08:49 AM
    BlackBerry is done with mass-market devices for now. It's adopting a new, radical approach - instead of wanting to be a me-too player it has decided that profitability might be a better goal...

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.1.1151
    The visa or Victoria or the unconventional device proves that. John Chen said it himself I don't want to make a generic phone..... we shall see a 16:9 phone by BlackBerry that's a power house.....

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-04-15 08:52 AM
    Mass marketing on an average level doesn't work anymore. I'd rather see BlackBerry market their products to a specific group of people. For example, I was at the bar the other night and I saw a BlackBerry commercial during the toronto raptor's game. I think it's better to market within that specific time as oppose to marketing all the time.

As for apple, their commercials aren't good because their mass marketed. Apple's commercials are well done because they are emotionally connecting for the consumer. At least they were in the early days, I haven't seen many that appeal to me anymore.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 11:20 AM
    Of course not lol!! If you look at quarterly results...devices is almost 50 percent of revenue. John Chen did say that 2015 will be about growth and that mobile world Congress road map will be revealed. He also stated back in China I forgot which event that they are working on a tablet a keyboard one. Trust people think blackberry is going to drop the hardware business that is totally the opposite and the road map for 2015 will reveal that!!

Posted via CB10
    I'm thinking of getting myself a tablet but if BlackBerry's going to make one I guess I'll wait ?!

Z10
    01-04-15 09:19 PM
34 12