The problem being faced by BlackBerry is one of poor marketing ,too much emphasis is being placed on numbers with Bad press. Going private though late, is the best option at this point, being an IOS and DROID user, Samsung S line series,the BlackBerry 10 is far superior ,I get tons of work done on the go,as well as play on it now and then,i get as much work done in short order with none other like the BlackBerry 10, with ease! Only use my other phones at present for taking calls ! Everyday also discovering more neat features and ways to do stuff!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 10-01-13 at 12:04 AM.
    09-23-13 10:39 PM
    Wow...........
    eldricho and imz like this.
    09-23-13 10:59 PM
    Wow...........
    LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. Had to read the title and "paragraph" a couple times. Kids these days
    09-23-13 11:45 PM
    Umh.. Interesting piece
    Tip: it would help greatly if you could use some dots and spacing in your text

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 12:07 AM
    Considering the OP just signed up to CB and is trolling the forums what do you expect.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 12:21 AM
    10/10 would not read again.
    09-24-13 12:29 AM
    No punctuation what-so-ever. No commas, periods, nothing. It's going to take the grammar police a while to complete this investigation, I suggest an arrest anyway.

Edit: Upon further review a single exclamation point was found. Proceed with the investigation.

Posted via Microwave Oven
    phylez likes this.
    09-24-13 06:53 AM
    I present to you typing on an Android
    09-30-13 10:26 PM
    Ehh, no...

While BB marketing isn't great, it's hardly the only reason for the company's problems.

The Z10 is a medium spec'ed phone of mediocre buil quality, using a year and a half old components (last generation), sold at premium phone prices.

It's pretty darn hard to market that successfully.

Great marketing combined with a great product can do wonders. (Just look at Apple)
    But great marketing can't sell a product by itself.
    10-01-13 12:11 AM
    Ehh, no...

While BB marketing isn't great, it's hardly the only reason for the company's problems.

The Z10 is a medium spec'ed phone of mediocre buil quality, using a year and a half old components (last generation), sold at premium phone prices.

It's pretty darn hard to market that successfully.

Great marketing combined with a great product can do wonders. (Just look at Apple)
    But great marketing can't sell a product by itself.
    I am speaking as I am an actual consumer, own and use S4 and IOS5, BlackBerry is the best! Had my banking compromised using S4 on Android, issues with mail on IOS5, none of that on BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 12:53 PM