Since Mr. Chen is focussing more on BlackBerry as a software company are we to see an app heavily integrated into BB OS for music and movies like that of Apple iTunes? I mean...why not?

Call it what you want but I think this should be another venture for BlackBerry come 2014. I want a multimedia app that caters for music and movies and all other audio files. Once downloaded from the store it is loaded directly into the App for play and listening pleasure.

Guys if there's an app already then I am not in the know. However, if there's not one, then can we scream, bark, howl or ask politely for one.

In addition, I would like to see full BBM functionality on Android, iOS devices and also on desktops. I am aware that there are few emulators floating around but I would like a direct download to Windows and MAC.

I love my BB Z10 and screaming for a Z30...lol
    cheeonn_seong likes this.
    12-30-13 07:08 PM
    Since Mr. Chen is focussing more on BlackBerry as a software company are we to see an app heavily integrated into BB OS for music and movies like that of Apple iTunes? I mean...why not?

Call it what you want but I think this should be another venture for BlackBerry come 2014. I want a multimedia app that caters for music and movies and all other audio files. Once downloaded from the store it is loaded directly into the App for play and listening pleasure.

Guys if there's an app already then I am not in the know. However, if there's not one, then can we scream, bark, howl or ask politely for one.

In addition, I would like to see full BBM functionality on Android, iOS devices and also on desktops. I am aware that there are few emulators floating around but I would like a direct download to Windows and MAC.

I love my BB Z10 and screaming for a Z30...lol
    I love both ideas. iTunes worked OK on my Z10, but it was dodgy at times. I hope that it will be a bit better on my Q10 when it gets here tomorrow.

As far as BBM on desktop, yup, I'd love that, but as long as I can use one of my current BBIDs and not have to create a new one.
    Mr.G_under likes this.
    01-01-14 05:35 AM
    I wonder if it might be worthwhile for BB to put some effort in software related to entertainment? There may be lots of ground for BB to cultivate/take. In addition to capitalizing on some already great products, this approach could be a backdoor (long shot) to bringing BB management into better alignment/relationship with app coders/developers.
    01-02-14 01:17 PM