To highlight the Z10 keyboard...

Show someone cooking, they put all the ingredients together but when they serve the dish to someone, it "auto-corrects" and the person ends up eating some disgusting combination. Spits it out, etc.

Contrast with someone getting ingredients together...each one they pull out of the pantry or refrigerator, there are possibilities of the final dish that appears. Our cook sees the dish he/she wants, and with a simple "flick", it is made perfectly.

Since the most popular auto corrects are usually rude and sexual in nature, the first example could be a date who is so offended by the auto corrected dish, she stands up, slaps the cook and storms out. Second example the date gets a perfectly prepared dinner, smiling, happy, flirting, etc.

How about it?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 09:37 AM
    This is a good idea for an ad. Though, a grunted look or a very awkward moment should replace the slap. Send it to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    12-08-13 02:19 PM
    I got an idea for an ad too.

Show both former Chief Operating Officer(Kristian Tear) and former Chief Marketing Officer(Frank Boulben) sleeping on the job. New CEO John Chen comes in, slaps the life out of them and fires them on the spot. Then he look directly in to the camera and says "Now finally we can sell some phones".
    12-08-13 02:47 PM
    I like the OP's idea. Stepping out of the box a little while still showing the features of the phone.
    12-11-13 01:13 PM