I have zagg invisible shield, i remember back a long time ago talking about which doesn't have a orange peel effect. I cant remember which one it was, it might be something different than ghost armor or zagg. Thanks, also i have searched but couldn't find anything that related to my question. If any one has great experience with a screen protector like zagg,GA, let me know thanks.
    06-28-09 05:28 PM
    I have and used Zagg, but never had that. I do think I remember people saying that it was Zagg though. I'll try google and see what comes up.
    06-28-09 08:14 PM
    From this website, it's saying "less orange peel" as it does, but not like others.

Review: invisibleSHIELD for iPhone3G | Just Another iPhone Blog
    06-28-09 08:16 PM
    Found this site that says Zagg has it and BodyGuardz doesn't.

Invisible Shield, Best Skins or other company? - Android Community Forums
    06-28-09 08:17 PM
    I have zagg invisible shield, i remember back a long time ago talking about which doesn't have a orange peel effect. I cant remember which one it was, it might be something different than ghost armor or zagg. Thanks, also i have searched but couldn't find anything that related to my question. If any one has great experience with a screen protector like zagg,GA, let me know thanks.
    I think the company you are talking about it Phantom Skinz. There was a lot written about them when the BlackBerry Storm came out, which I have. Needless to say I was convinced by all the talk and the pictures that circulated this form and bought one for myself. I'm pretty sure that's who you're thinking of though.

Cell Phone Screen Protectors, Accessories & Screen Covers | PhantomSkinz.com is the website
    06-30-09 11:17 AM
    I have zagg on alot of my devices, zune, previous iphone, bold, psp and harmony remote and they all have a faint orange peel effect. if you know its there you will see it but its nothing as drastic as the claims. I did go a different route for the 3gs mainly because the rubbery texture tends to attract alot of dirt and fingerprints making the phone feel gritty. Right now i have a cheesy dlo sun reclective one but i have a fullbodyfilms kit coming in any day. I love zagg but it doesn't sit well with me for touch screen devices :/
    07-02-09 07:36 AM
    I just had Ghost Armor full body kit installed at a local mall here a couple of days ago. It cost me $35 installed. They put it on like window tint of a car, spray the phone and the film, move the film around to make sure it's perfect, and then put it in a dryer to tack it down. It covers everything, even the chrome boarder and the center button. So far, I'm happy with it. Lifetime warranty. If the phone needs to be returned for any reason, bring the to them first, they remove the armor, and then put on new armor on the new device for a $15 labor charge. You don't have to buy new armor for the new device as long as you let them take it off first. I like the feel it gives the phone. I don't feel like it's going to slip out of my hands now. The back is one piece, but the chrome boarder armor is in 4 pieces, and the face is one piece.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.
    07-02-09 10:55 AM
    I hAve zagg on my bb but I dnt like the oarnge peel effect I'll try something new but can always go back. I'm enjoying my 3gs. Loving the speed. I'll post what I think an the other skin
    07-03-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD