You know Apple did something right when it's been 3 days and no one rushed into the Apple section to start a thread criticizing the special event.

New iPads, although the price increase for the iPadMini retina was a bummer.
    New Macbooks
    A lot of free software
    and a new MacPro

Not a bad event really.
    10-25-13 07:25 AM
    I think a lot of the attention has been on BBM though.
    10-25-13 07:31 AM
    BBM needs to work in landscape mode. Wtf.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-25-13 11:05 AM
    Sorry. I know that's nothing to do with this thread.

That iPad Air is plenty sexy though. Also I installed FREE Mavericks on my MBP and it is awesome!
    10-25-13 11:06 AM
    So you had to start something? I think they talk too much about Apple out there anyway.
    10-25-13 11:09 AM
    its hard to dimiss the new ipads. They are truly nice and yes all the software that was released being free. they are continuing to do exactly what they need to do IMO
    10-25-13 11:12 AM
    Can you say Christmas present"???

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    10-25-13 11:25 AM
    Can you say Christmas present"???

il buy you one and you can get me one
    10-25-13 11:26 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 11:26 AM
    il buy you one and you can get me one
    Pppppppffffftttttty......nah.....

10-25-13 11:37 AM
    You know Apple did something right when it's been 3 days and no one rushed into the Apple section to start a thread criticizing the special event.

New iPads, although the price increase for the iPadMini retina was a bummer.
    New Macbooks
    A lot of free software
    and a new MacPro

Not a bad event really.
    I missed it,and wanted to see the nokia launch too... but BBM got my attention..
    10-25-13 11:41 AM
    I believe ppl are losing interest slowly in apple. Same ol thing. Even on most tech blogs that have big comment sections I saw only 9 on the new ipads and there should be about 100-500 comments of andriod and apple fanboys fighting. All it takes is one comment about why you shouldn't buy or why it's better then the galaxy tab etc. I was shocked at the science. I bet apples stock will decrease slowly

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    10-25-13 11:49 AM
    I believe ppl are losing interest slowly in apple. Same ol thing. Even on most tech blogs that have big comment sections I saw only 9 on the new ipads and there should be about 100-500 comments of andriod and apple fanboys fighting. All it takes is one comment about why you shouldn't buy or why it's better then the galaxy tab etc. I was shocked at the science. I bet apples stock will decrease slowly

Which is the reason that I can't find a single 64G gold iPhone 5s anywhere in MD, VA, and southern PA. Because people are totally disinterested.

xandermac and anon(5624621) like this.
    10-25-13 11:56 AM
    Which is the reason that I can't find a single 64G gold iPhone 5s anywhere in MD, VA, and southern PA. Because people are totally disinterested.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/26/ba2ujera.jpg

Oh I know ppl are dieing for the gold iphone 5s my lame cousin wants one but can't get one. But the 5c is selling way lower then expected.

The tacky gold gimmic is very kardashan. Lame

10-25-13 07:17 PM
    Btw my post was about the ipad air/mini and I'm glad you can't find the phone you want. LoL

In Korea they show videos of NA ppl waiting in line and cheering for first purchases of iphone 5S

They make fun of us. I wish I can tell them it's just brain dead apple fans who think buying an iPhone first day needs applause like the guy cured cancer.

It's so embarrassing they think we are all mindless materialistic "mee too" ppl.

GRojasHruska likes this.
    10-25-13 07:22 PM
    Maybe they weren't thinking about the lack of real estate screen space while developing BBM for Apple. Works completely fine on my z10 with out landscape.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    GRojasHruska likes this.
    10-25-13 07:28 PM
    I haven't even heard of the event and I live in the tech hub of Canada. BBM is all over the papers but nothing about Apple. It's weird since the company got big by marketing mostly.

Nothing even on facebook. Just every other update saying Pin: ..... add me up

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 07:35 PM
    I liked the event, but the biggest thing to me was they finally purged my iOS 7 issues with 7.0.3.

Mavericks is nice. Installed it and all updated software the night of the event. Runs well on my 4 year old MBP 17.

As a side note: I am digging Windows 8.1 update also. Finally the built in apps run well. Overdue.
    10-25-13 07:39 PM
    Maybe they weren't thinking about the lack of real estate screen space while developing BBM for Apple. Works completely fine on my z10 with out landscape.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    If we were talking about any other company, I might suggest it's ridiculous that "they weren't thinking," but since we're talking about blackberry I'll just be quiet.
    10-25-13 08:27 PM
    Yes, Mavericks is very nice.

I'm all like.
    10-25-13 08:32 PM
    I liked the event, but the biggest thing to me was they finally purged my iOS 7 issues with 7.0.3.

Mavericks is nice. Installed it and all updated software the night of the event. Runs well on my 4 year old MBP 17.

As a side note: I am digging Windows 8.1 update also. Finally the built in apps run well. Overdue.
    Finally? I was finished with Microsoft after 12 years of waiting for "finally."

I'm all like.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 10-26-13 at 12:39 PM.
    10-25-13 08:35 PM
    Btw my post was about the ipad air/mini and I'm glad you can't find the phone you want. LoL

In Korea they show videos of NA ppl waiting in line and cheering for first purchases of iphone 5S

They make fun of us. I wish I can tell them it's just brain dead apple fans who think buying an iPhone first day needs applause like the guy cured cancer.

It's so embarrassing they think we are all mindless materialistic "mee too" ppl.

You're not doing your cause any good at all.

I'm all like.
    10-25-13 08:39 PM
    Oh I know ppl are dieing for the gold iphone 5s my lame cousin wants one but can't get one. But the 5c is selling way lower then expected.

The tacky gold gimmic is very kardashan. Lame

Thanks for your fashion assessment.

I can't wait to get mine.

And I've already seen more iPhone 5cs on the Metro than Q10s and Z10s. What does that tell you about how the bb10 sales are going?

If this is disinterest, BlackBerry has reached oblivion.

10-26-13 06:10 AM

Your post was about Apple.

The rest of your post I will let go to speak for itself.

10-26-13 06:14 AM
    My first consideration when buying any tech is the price. I am not one that gets sucked up with any new gadget that comes along as a must get device , so when I do need a new phone or tablet then Apple is the last thing I would even consider. So as wonderful as any new tweak done by Apple to any of their range of tech might make the masses going 'Ohhh' and 'Awwww', I always realise that in the end there is always something that can do what I want the tech to do just as good or even better, and normally for a lot less expense too.

Whoosh! Z10 in action!
    10-26-13 06:36 AM
36 12