Calling all iPhone gurus. How do you save word docs from an email? Been trying to do this all day and can't figure it out. Can they be saved somewhere on the phone in case it needs to be mailed out to others?
    06-29-09 10:40 PM
    Calling all iPhone gurus. How do you save word docs from an email? Been trying to do this all day and can't figure it out. Can they be saved somewhere on the phone in case it needs to be mailed out to others?
    With the current mail app, no. I'm sure this can be done with jailbreaking, but that's too much.

Try Docs2Go (Exchange) for $9.99. Not sure if it is what you're looking for, but it may just be. I have it, but never used it.
    06-29-09 10:50 PM
    With the current mail app, no. I'm sure this can be done with jailbreaking, but that's too much.

Try Docs2Go (Exchange) for $9.99. Not sure if it is what you're looking for, but it may just be. I have it, but never used it.
    Thanks Duvi! I have researched docs to go and didn't get a very good review so I was scared to buy. If u ever get to playing with your docs to go and it allows u to save and email word files let me know. Thanks again!
    06-29-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD