ive got a blackberry holster that i use for work, but it has a sleeper magnet built in. will this affect the iphone in anyway? i dont want to ruin the hard drive or screen at all by using it in this holster.
    06-15-09 10:47 AM
    then buy an iphone holster. im going on friday to get an iphone 3gs and im selling the bold holster with the bold cause i was worried about the magnet also im not chancing it.
    06-15-09 10:58 AM
    ive got a blackberry holster that i use for work, but it has a sleeper magnet built in. will this affect the iphone in anyway? i dont want to ruin the hard drive or screen at all by using it in this holster.
    I've been using one for two months now and no issues. i wouldn't stress about the magnet, lcd aren't prone to them and i doubt there are any mechanics in there that will get screwey

then buy an iphone holster. im going on friday to get an iphone 3gs and im selling the bold holster with the bold cause i was worried about the magnet also im not chancing it.
    out of all the things the iphone has the one thing it doesn't have is a good holster selection. I went from case to case until I decided to buy a blackberry bold holster. It fits the phone perfectly and it fits the phone with the frogz case on. can't beat that
    06-15-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD