Going out on a limb here and posting this... The "White" version of the iPhone will be an upcoming CDMA version and possibly SIMless.
    10-28-10 04:52 PM
    I read about this SIMless iPhone concept being thrown around for Europe. I gotta
    say, the white iPhone being CDMA crossed my mind too. I thought it was weird that
    Apple basically announced that a white iPhone wouldn't be available until next spring,
    this after the white iPhone was being offered in the Apple Store's iPhone app. Then
    all of a sudden it was pulled. It's just all too weird for me.

As far as the SIMless phone goes, I think it's more of not having as easy access to
    switch sim cards like it is now. I'd hate if future iPhones were like this because it's
    going to **** people like me off who use different devices here seamlessly.
    10-28-10 04:59 PM
    My mom would probably have a heart attack from being so happy if this turns out to be true...

I'm still reluctant to think Verizon will ever get the iPhone, but the rumors are getting harder and harder to not start believing it might happen. I just think that the two stuck-up companies would never be able to agree on a deal.
    10-28-10 05:02 PM
    I read about this SIMless iPhone concept being thrown around for Europe. I gotta
    say, the white iPhone being CDMA crossed my mind too. I thought it was weird that
    Apple basically announced that a white iPhone wouldn't be available until next spring,
    this after the white iPhone was being offered in the Apple Store's iPhone app. Then
    all of a sudden it was pulled. It's just all too weird for me.

As far as the SIMless phone goes, I think it's more of not having as easy access to
    switch sim cards like it is now. I'd hate if future iPhones were like this because it's
    going to **** people like me off who use different devices here seamlessly.
    Ya, I read the same thing about the EU versions they're thinking about. However, the CDMA one will be purely SIMless, not just no door access to the SIM slot. This way it gives Apple the ability to use the same armature for both of these phone models. Anyway, this is the story I'm sticking with.
    10-28-10 06:46 PM
    I herd the VZW CEO is attending/speaking at a Apple event in January.
    I thought it was about the iPad but they already released it on VZW, so yeah~
    10-28-10 07:01 PM
    Wait, what's this about a SIMless phone for GSM Europe?

And as for Verizon's iPhone, I'm taking a guess that it may have a SIM for international roaming, and LTE on the LTE iPhone.
    10-28-10 07:24 PM
    Apple to offer universal, SIM-less iPhone in Europe? � Boy Genius Report

Not really SIM free. More like integrated/no access SIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 09:45 PM
    Apple to offer universal, SIM-less iPhone in Europe? � Boy Genius Report

Not really SIM free. More like integrated/no access SIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Interesting. I'm betting we will see that here in Canada.
    10-28-10 10:46 PM
    Agreed, Next iphone will be CDMA, but wont be LTE, that will be the selling point of the 2ed iphone on verizon. I also dont see us seeing intigrated SIMs until the LTE iphone as the first verizon iphone wont have a sim . I have a feeling white will be an exclusive iphone for verizon for a short period, 3 months.
    10-28-10 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD