Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adam Zeis
  • 1 Post By mikos
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Where's The Ringtones For Iphone 4S?

Sorry, if this has been already posted. I just came over from Blackberry and purchased an Iphone 4S. However, I cannot seem to transfer my Blackberry Ringtones over to my Iphone 4S? I've tried the ACC conversion method, I just can't seem to get it. Is there anywhere we can go to get free Iphone rintones like you can here in the Blackberry Ringtone Download section? If not, is there a good free application I can download so I can transfer my Blackberry ringtones over to my Iphone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,119 Global Posts

If you have MP3 ringtones on your BB you'll have to pull them off, then transfer to .M4R and load them onto your iPhone through iTunes. Check out this tutorial and it should get you started.

http://www.tipb.com/2010/11/11/ring-tones/
    naviwilliams likes this.
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    15,235 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin Point Accuracy

Adam is spot on! And with iOS 5 you have more control, i.e. you can change tones for more things now, like Mail, Twitter, etc., etc...
    Slayer of Misinformation

Global Posts
    5,378 Global Posts
    PIN
    Smartphones are for Smart People

I have always used zedge.net Great place for ringtones. Just set your device as an iPhone4 not 4s and it will download .m4r for you.
    "Do you want to sell sugar water or do you want to change the world?"

Steve Jobs to John Sculley the then CEO of Pepsi.

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,379 Global Posts
    PIN
    not anymore....

making ringtones with iTunes is so easy...i was doing this since day 1 of owning my i4s.
    8330/8330M/9630/9650/9670/9930/iPhone4S*16GB*white/iPhone5*32GB*black@SPRINT"truly unlimited"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Accidental Post View Post
    I have always used zedge.net Great place for ringtones. Just set your device as an iPhone4 not 4s and it will download .m4r for you.
    I got a bunch from zedge, you can also use this site to convert any mp3 to the proper format. You upload the track you want, monkey with the length, and then download the ringtone. Then just sync with iTunes.

Free Ringtones for mobile and iPhone - Audiko
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

audiko.net is the best and easyest i have found easy to download and it goes right into itunes fast and easy
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    367 Global Posts

Ringtonium is an awesome app to create ringtones from the songs on your iPhone. Easy to get them into iTunes as well.