- 11-15-2009, 12:54 PM #2
Surprisingly, my list has changed...
Safari ... for those long days in school.
Tweetie2 ... love this app.
SimplyTweet ... I use it push for Twitter.
SMS ... main reason I like the iPhone.
ESPN Fantasy Football App... keeps me up to date.
The surprise for me is Safari... I was never into browsing on my phone as I was usually around a PC (work or home), but in school, Safari is all I have... lol.
- 11-16-2009, 12:29 AM #5
- 11-16-2009, 09:30 AM #6
5.MLB.com@Bat (getting NBA LeaguePass shortly which will replace this) Go Heat!
Last edited by Entertainment72; 11-16-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Decided on Tweetie 2TWITTER iPhone 4 32GB MacMini MacBook Pro 13"Apple TV
- 11-16-2009, 09:53 AM #7
Safari (if you count that as an app)
New York Times
Present: iPhone 4, 9700 Bold, PlayBook
Priors: Curve 8700, Flip 8220, Curve 8900, Tour 9630, iPhone 3GS.
Logical reasoning beats ignorance.
I'd agree with you but then I'd be wrong.
- 11-16-2009, 11:34 AM #9
Safari Download Manager
Attachment Saverrooted Motorola Droid X
jailbroken iPhone 3GS Black 32 GB
HTC Incredible: sold!
9530 Storm 1: Ding Dong the witch is dead
- 11-24-2009, 09:08 PM #10
I have really started to like the following:
1. How to cast - this app allows you to view videos of how to do various things. I just used it to replace an electric switch in my house. It is so cool and it is free.
2. Pandora - best free music app.
3. Epi - I have started to cook more and I use this cooking app to create delectable treats. It even creates a shopping list for you. This is really cool.
4. Rock Band - I love this game. I have played many games on my iPhone but this is by far the best and most entertaining.
5. Yahoo Messenger - this is probably the most used app that I have on my phone. I used it to communicate with my wife on a daily basis.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 11-24-2009, 09:25 PM #11
Those with iFile, did you all pay for it?
I'm also thinking of buying the new categories... what's the advantage?
- 11-28-2009, 04:09 PM #20
1.9.7 beta is similar to the iPhone app without E-mail push (then again, you don't really need it, you can just leave it running in the background) but I'd still say the iPhone app is more polished. And much less expensive.www.balanceyours.com
Balance your checkbook, balance your stress, balance whatever the heck comes to your mind! Balance is the key to life!