Admit it VZW has the largest voice and 3g+4g in the country... It's a fact... And gsm towers only support 25 conversations were digital can support 75 at a time! So why wouldn't u switch or stay (m2m, rollover)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 06:55 PM
    Verizon is TERRIBLE in my area. ATT blows all of the other services outta the water here.
    08-24-09 07:06 PM
    Because I'm satisfied.

M2M would be going with Sprint.
    Rollover I don't use.

08-24-09 07:07 PM
    Wow so u guys wouldn't want crazy fast reliable service? Okay.

08-24-09 07:34 PM

Did you not read what we said? Verizon is terrible in my area. Who cares about fast reliable service if the service sucks in my area. ATT hands down gives the best coverage in my area.

You asked for our comments, so we gave.
    08-24-09 07:39 PM
    Did you not read what we said? Verizon is terrible in my area. Who cares about fast reliable service if the service sucks in my area. ATT hands down gives the best coverage in my area.

You asked for our comments, so we gave.

Suuuuurrrre!

08-24-09 07:55 PM
    Your kidding right?
    08-24-09 08:00 PM
    Admit it VZW has the largest voice and 3g+4g in the country... It's a fact... And gsm towers only support 25 conversations were digital can support 75 at a time! So why wouldn't u switch or stay (m2m, rollover)?

Is this what u call trolling? Seriously. They gave you a honest answer and you oont like it?

08-24-09 08:13 PM
    LOL. This thread is awesome.
    08-24-09 08:14 PM
    This can get good. What will keep me from joining the Verizon network is Verizon.
    08-24-09 08:57 PM
    verizon is not as great as everyone makes it out to be....toward the end of my contract verizon started to crap out dropping calls and i live in the ny metropolitan area
    08-24-09 08:59 PM
    i switched from my storm to the iphone and the iphone cant do half of what the storm can do just because verizon is crappy ini my neck of the woods and im in upstate new york , dutchess county. most of the ppl i know have att up here
    08-24-09 09:05 PM
    oh **** haha i live in westchester my man
    08-24-09 09:06 PM
    I live in Putnam (between Westchest and Dutchess) and I have great AT&T service. My friends get pretty good Verizon service here, but I always have 5 bars.

I went to Brooklyn today and as we drove over the Brooklyn Bridge back into Manhattan, my friend with Verizon had no service next to the Verizon corporate office. Stupid LG Dare.
    08-24-09 09:27 PM
    Cingular never... Never... Never ever had better since then verizon just because they changed their name to att who has been around for nearly a hundred years (one of the T in att literally stands for telegraph ) doesn't change the fact verizon spends more on their network then ANY other carrier (6 billion a year on average) and verizon purchased 70% of the lte 700 mhz spectrum . They are owned by the 2nd largest wireless carrier in the world only second to china mobile. Seriously att is not the winning team vzw is the top dog in america... PERIOD!

U mad.

08-24-09 09:51 PM
    damn man everyone from new york....avt where in putnam you from....i live in cortlandt manor
    08-24-09 09:52 PM
    You guys can argue all day about this but when it comes down to it its one of 2 things - either verizon or at&t has the phone you want, or the service is lacking or better in the area. I had verizon, was blown away by the service before I left for school... The town my school is in there is literally zero verizon stores for 50 miles - at&t is the superior service so I switched and could not be happier
    08-24-09 10:07 PM
    damn man everyone from new york....avt where in putnam you from....i live in cortlandt manor
    Carmel.

And Drew, I'm happy you believe Verizon is the best. As long as it works for YOU. AT&T works for ME, and I'm very satisfied with them. I do not like Verizon, so you will not be able to change my opinion. And no, I'm not mad.
    08-24-09 10:28 PM
    hhaha my cousins live in carmel thats legit as ****
    08-24-09 10:36 PM
    hhaha my cousins live in carmel thats legit as ****
    Lol nice. I hate this town haha.

08-24-09 10:45 PM
    Out here in the hamptons in NY I have never had less than 4-5 bars of 3G with AT&T. 100% satisfied.
    08-24-09 10:52 PM
    Lol nice. I hate this town haha.

yeah i hate my town.....so boring but i go back to college in a few days so i cant wait to get outta here
    08-24-09 11:09 PM

Suuuuurrrre!

Cingular never... Never... Never ever had better since then verizon just because they changed their name to att who has been around for nearly a hundred years (one of the T in att literally stands for telegraph ) doesn't change the fact verizon spends more on their network then ANY other carrier (6 billion a year on average) and verizon purchased 70% of the lte 700 mhz spectrum . They are owned by the 2nd largest wireless carrier in the world only second to china mobile. Seriously att is not the winning team vzw is the top dog in america... PERIOD!

U mad.

Can you do me a favor though... Tell me how many pounds per square inch of pressure you apply when selecting something near the corner of your phone, or how your wifi signal is today... Or what about that last call you took while having an Email conversation with your boss? Oh yeah, how much dust exactly is under your screen? Or what about swapping your SIM into the latest GSM phone? Oh, you can't do that you say... Hmm, that's funny. I can pop my GSM SIM into your phone once unlocked and it works fine, why can't you do the same? Short leash they have you on you say? Bill is a little more your say? That's a bummer...

Until Verizon's network changes actually start to mean something in the day to day practicalities of mobile usage, I will always prefer the flexibility a GSM carrier offers. And even if Verizon was or became the superior provider, I would still not be such a fanboi... It's just silly.
    08-25-09 02:17 PM
    I get a bigger discount on voice and data services with AT&T and the rollover minutes don't hurt either. If everything was equal it comes to the device. With AT&T I can switch my SIM and be set easily to use what ever device I want. But at the end of the day, I have no issues with either network. The real question is how many users on other devices would switch to the iPhone if it were on VZW. Most people that don't have the iPhone use AT&T as the the reason they don't have one. I'd bet a lot of people would dump their current device instantly if it were on VZW.

FYI, VZW doesn't have superior coverage EVERYWHERE. Was with them for 3 years and I get ATT 3G coverage everywhere at work except the elevator. Where VZW struggled to keep a 1x signal but had full EVDO coverage in the elevate. Go figure.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-25-09 at 02:30 PM.
    08-25-09 02:25 PM
    I'd rather sit in a bathroom stall that Kirstie Alley was just in after eating Taco
    Bell then to ever switch to Verizon.
    08-25-09 02:38 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD