Itd be nice, as of this past week or so its not even the BB people surprisingly, its a few Droid fanboys and people who dont even have ATT coming from nowhere making it bad in here starting flame wars and baiting people into arguments.

I just DONT get why people feel the need to come put in their two sense if you dont have ATT or even an iphone. It boggles my mind what the issue is- if people need to get a life, a hobby, or what the issue is.
    Have you ever heard of the word HYPOCRITE? You're doing the exact same thing by your posts.
    Also this thread is about android vs iphone, so...you lost that argument. Oh and I have an ipod touch 2g too and played with many iphones, so I know what I'm talking about.

BTW isn't it two cents not 2 sense?
    12-14-09 02:58 PM
    Time to derail your claims Can the iPhone multitask? No. Customization? No. Widgets? No. Removable battery? No. SD card slot? No. Physical keyboard? No. VGA/WVGA screen? No. 5mp camera? No. How bout a nice LED flash with that camera? No. Open Source? No. Good Network? At&t=ouch Adobe Flash? No,

I personally would not want a phone that can't multitask, but its up to you to suffer with an iPhone if you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Does it really matter what it can and can't do? Some people are ok with that. Multi-tasking DOES drain battery life, and eventually makes the phone lag.. As you can tell say like the BB's and why so many people have issues with them. Atleast in my experience working on them for TS for VZW.

Also, your verdict on Flash.. Flash hasn't come out for hardly ANY device yet. Adobe is working on that, so your s tatement regarding the flash is void for now. I have YET to see a PHONE use flash to view stuff in..... Unless the droid has now come out with that....

I wouldn't call it suffering.. Like everyone has said -- It's your phone, your ways that you want to use it, and what you need to use it for. It's a opinion, not something that needs to say "Hai guyz, android rules over the iphone you guys are suffering muahahhaah " kinda thing. It's just an opinion, and people use their phones for different things.

I have tried the android, but it doesn't fit my needs on how I like to personalize my phone, use my applications... But that's my opnion...
    12-14-09 03:09 PM
    android is ugly and plain. i had a G1 for a good 6 months and i started to hate it more and more as the days went on.

the droid is nice hardware and 2.0 is refined BUT it's still android and is still SUPER ugly.
    12-14-09 05:32 PM
    I cannot comment on android as I have never used a phone with it. I can comment on the Droid and tell you what it doesn't do... and that's look good. That phone is one ugly SOB!
    12-14-09 09:15 PM
    Have you ever heard of the word HYPOCRITE? You're doing the exact same thing by your posts.
    Also this thread is about android vs iphone, so...you lost that argument. Oh and I have an ipod touch 2g too and played with many iphones, so I know what I'm talking about.

BTW isn't it two cents not 2 sense?
    crickets..... o look NO ONE CARES!

i havent lost anything youre just some Android fanboy trolling and come here for no apparent reason other than rave about Android and bash the iphone. Ever wonder why the other Droid fanboy thread here got CLOSED

Look up a few posts with the mods talking about trolls, NEWS FLASH- YOURE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THEYRE TALKING ABOUT.

But please, by all means keep running your mouth and earn a ban, maybe we can go one day in the IPHONE SECTION without hearing about Droid.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 12-14-09 at 09:43 PM.
    12-14-09 09:26 PM
    crickets..... o look NO ONE CARES!

i havent lost anything youre just some Android fanboy trolling and come here for no apparent reason other than rave about Android and bash the iphone. Ever wonder why the other Droid fanboy thread here got CLOSED

Look up a few posts with the mods talking about trolls, NEWS FLASH- YOURE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THEYRE TALKING ABOUT.

But please, by all means keep running your mouth and earn a ban, maybe we can go one day in the IPHONE SECTION without hearing about Droid.
    FOR THE LAST TIME THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BECAUSE. SOMEONE WAS COMPARING ANDROID AND IPHONE! And so much for the crickets...4 people posted after me.

K bye have fun with your iphone.

BTW the only reason I came in this section was to see if anyone had any issues with bricked devices or jailbreaking(not downloading pirated material that is) or just general questions I could help answer.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tghockey07; 12-14-09 at 10:13 PM.
    12-14-09 10:10 PM
    android is a nice interface, but it needs a nice hardware to go with it.
    12-14-09 10:27 PM
    android is not better than the iphone, i dont even like my iphone that much but thats just my opinion.
    12-14-09 10:44 PM
    This thread is going no where FAST! Lets just leave it closed, nothing too bad in it, unless you include pointless arguing.
    12-14-09 11:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD