Heard yesterday that Apple has been granted a patent for a "tapered" laptop. That's just ludicrous.
    07-09-12 12:25 PM
    Heard yesterday that Apple has been granted a patent for a "tapered" laptop. That's just ludicrous.
    I'm not defending Apple, but what would you have posted, if the patent was granted to RIM?
    07-09-12 01:26 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Our weekly obligatory I hate Apple thread. How original and refreshing.
    Didn't read any post but yours
    07-09-12 02:03 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Our weekly obligatory I hate Apple thread. How original and refreshing.
    Of course. About half the threads that are ever started are I hate Apple or RIM is dead.

Get used to it.
    07-09-12 02:24 PM
    Based on forecasts, I would say it probably won't be released. RIM is too far behind the curve for Apple or even Android to worry about them.......
    We'll see about that. Too far behind the curve! LOL
    07-09-12 03:04 PM
    No RIM competitor in the market today is concerned with Blackberry 10.
    You sound very sure of yourself. Is your mind in tune with the collective intellect of all the smartphone companies, and when did you first learn you had this incredible skill?

Tell us:

how was the universe created
    will people have their own spaceships in 2050

Sorry for being a smart a$$. But with stupid comments, come stupid responses.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    07-09-12 03:11 PM
    I've had 2 Android phones, wife has 4S, we've to an iMac and 2 iPads. Even I have to admit that Android copies iOS bigtime. It's pretty obvious. Not that I mind that, but if you copy then you run a risk of getting sued. Apple patents the freaking boxes that the iPhone ships in for crying out loud. Patents were a huge deal to Steve Jobs and he was intent on "using all 100 billion dollars against Google until they stop." Samsung stopped. Google may stop too.
    07-09-12 04:36 PM
    I've had 2 Android phones, wife has 4S, we've to an iMac and 2 iPads. Even I have to admit that Android copies iOS bigtime. It's pretty obvious. Not that I mind that, but if you copy then you run a risk of getting sued. Apple patents the freaking boxes that the iPhone ships in for crying out loud. Patents were a huge deal to Steve Jobs and he was intent on "using all 100 billion dollars against Google until they stop." Samsung stopped. Google may stop too.
    Too bad he didn't live long enough to use all 100 billion dollars to stop them. That would've been like a tantrum.
    07-09-12 04:40 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD