Just wondering what's the most popular screen protector with iPhone 3g/3gs users, and what's the difference between them. I'm using the anti glare screen protector from the apple store. I love the feel of it, and leaves no fingerprints.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 12:33 AM
    Same here. Using the anti-glare screen protector and have absolutely no complaints.
    07-20-09 12:46 AM
    3GS - No protector. Ole coating ftw.
    07-20-09 01:05 AM
    3GS - No protector. Ole coating ftw.
    wait till you drop that face down on the pavement
    07-20-09 01:09 AM
    zagg invisible shield
    07-20-09 11:09 AM
    wait till you drop that face down on the pavement
    Yeah, using an Incase Slider; adds a lip around the edge of the face so even if I drop it face down it should be okay. I've had the phone for a month with no screen cover and I keep it in my pocket. There's not a scratch on it. The coating makes the iPhone experience that much better.
    07-20-09 11:46 AM
    zagg invisible shield
    What he said.. ZAGG ftw.. best by far from what I've seen. OLE coating is for minimal minimal smudging.. it won't protect it from scratches.. don't kid yourself. In fact from what I hear the 3G screen is more scratch resistant the the S model.
    07-20-09 12:11 PM
    What he said.. ZAGG ftw.. best by far from what I've seen. OLE coating is for minimal minimal smudging.. it won't protect it from scratches.. don't kid yourself. In fact from what I hear the 3G screen is more scratch resistant the the S model.
    Well you're wrong.

I have 2 3GS iPhones. Neither has a screen protector. Both get abused daily. No scratches. Ole coating is not for minimal minimal smudging. I've let that thing go 3 days without cleaning it to see how it performs and a quick wipe on my shirt and the screen is crystal again. My wife keeps hers in her purse with just an Incase Slider, I keep mine in my pocket. Zero scratches, screen looks great, all the time.

Screen protectors are old school =)
    07-20-09 01:06 PM
    zagg invisible shield
    yeah invisible shield. But just get the screen one dont get the full body one it doesnt stick on to well at least not on mine i have to take it off but i wont till i get a case.
    07-20-09 02:25 PM
    zagg invisible shield
    Same here (on my iPod Touch though).
    07-20-09 02:27 PM
    I use the one from the apple store (the brand has Crystal in it) but the non-anti glare version. My wife has the anti-glare on her ipod touch but I hate how it makes the screen look dim, but it does an excellent job of hiding fingerprints.

Just using a quick wipe of the towel supplied from the monster screen cleaning kit makes my screen protector look brand new. So for me the clear one it better.
    07-20-09 02:37 PM
    Zagg/Invisible shield will turn brown over time. Trust me on that. I have pics at home that can prove that and it wasnt pretty. Been there/done that and Invisible shield says they are aware of that issue and thats why they warranty them. IS cant handle the heat of the iphone. But how many times do you want to warranty it?

I like the protector you get from Apple. Very clear screen and no orange peel effect.
    07-20-09 02:46 PM
    Phantomskinz
    07-20-09 02:55 PM
    Power support crystal here. Works great with my incase slider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 05:20 PM
    +1 for the Apple product.
    07-20-09 05:35 PM
    No screen protector on my 3GS. I keep it in a sena leather slim-fit pouch so if I drop it, hopefully its still in the pouch
    07-20-09 08:57 PM
    whatever screen protector they sell in the AT&T stor here i think its a case-mate? of course i wont have my touchscreen smart phones without screen protectors
    07-20-09 09:22 PM
    power support antiglare for me
    07-20-09 10:12 PM
    the crystal anti glare screen from apple store..had the apple guy put it on my phone aswell...Dont trust my shaky hands to do the job...
    07-21-09 11:41 AM
    the crystal anti glare screen from apple store..had the apple guy put it on my phone aswell...Dont trust my shaky hands to do the job...
    And if he f*cks up he's gonna fix it lol
    07-21-09 11:42 AM
    Screen protector? Who needs those? Lol

I have three Invisible Shields (Zagg) in front of me and I have yet to apply them.

My screen is good the way it is.
    07-21-09 11:51 AM
    One thing I love about the anti glare from the apple store, there are no finger prints or smudge marks ever on the screen
    07-21-09 12:04 PM
    I don't use a screen protector.

If my screens going to crack from a fall or something, that little piece of plastic isn't going to do anything to protect it.
    07-21-09 01:04 PM
    And if he f*cks up he's gonna fix it lol
    Doesnt works that way anymore...as a policy apple store personnel are prohibited from applying them on your phone just because of that messing up and fixing it thing...had to request a couple of them before one said he would do it at my own risk....
    07-21-09 01:16 PM
    One thing I love about the anti glare from the apple store, there are no finger prints or smudge marks ever on the screen

i have a dlo one back on my phone until i can afford one from fullbodyfilms again and it makes the screen look digitized. the no fingerprints is great and i like how smoothly the fingler slides across the screen from the matte finish
    but that digital look kind of ruins the effect of the screens clarity
    07-21-09 01:23 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD