I read a lot of posts about the battery life of devices and I am wondering what everyone considers to be good battery life for a smartphone? My iPhone 3GS lasts about a day with a charge. That's good enough for me. I used to have a Bold and the battery lasted maybe a few more hours longer, but I'm not sure if that's because I use my iPhone more than I used my Bold. I am on my iPhone constantly which may be the cause for the slight reduction in battery longevity. What is a good battery life?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 07:34 PM
    I read a lot of posts about the battery life of devices and I am wondering what everyone considers to be good battery life for a smartphone? My iPhone 3GS lasts about a day with a charge. That's good enough for me. I used to have a Bold and the battery lasted maybe a few more hours longer, but I'm not sure if that's because I use my iPhone more than I used my Bold. I am on my iPhone constantly which may be the cause for the slight reduction in battery longevity. What is a good battery life?

I get a full day out of my iPhone. My Bold lasts longer but that's because (at least for me) I barely put the iPhone down, and the screen on the iPhone is much larger. If you are getting a days use, I would say that is good.

I charge my phone every night anyway so I don't need more than a day anyway. If I do I bring a charger with me.
    09-19-09 07:40 PM
    I get a full day out of my iPhone. My Bold lasts longer but that's because (at least for me) I barely put the iPhone down, and the screen on the iPhone is much larger. If you are getting a days use, I would say that is good.

I charge my phone every night anyway so I don't need more than a day anyway. If I do I bring a charger with me.
    Pretty much the same here.

I have a charger at work and have my phone charging when it's not being
    used anyway. All I need now is a car charger. I actually have my iPod classic
    car charger but the iPhone isn't compatible with it.
    09-19-09 07:47 PM
    i dont have to charge my iphone for 3 days, that is two days longer than my storm
    09-19-09 08:43 PM
    I use my Bold with heavy usage and it lasts me about 1 1/2 days...
    09-19-09 09:09 PM
    Pretty much the same here.

I have a charger at work and have my phone charging when it's not being
    used anyway. All I need now is a car charger. I actually have my iPod classic
    car charger but the iPhone isn't compatible with it.
    Yea I had the classic car charger too. I bought a stand that plugs into outlet in my center console of my car. Works pretty good.

09-20-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD