I'm looking to get an iPhone to go along with my Bold for somwhere around $300-400..

Started looking on Craigslist and saw some good deals, just wondering what I need to find out to make sure the device works, and wasn't stolen or something like that..?
    02-11-09 11:43 AM
    You might also want to consider the Storm also. Great phone and media player PLUS its a blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:47 AM
    I'm looking to get an iPhone to go along with my Bold for somwhere around $300-400..

Started looking on Craigslist and saw some good deals, just wondering what I need to find out to make sure the device works, and wasn't stolen or something like that..?
    I would ask for the serial number so you can check apple's website for warranty purposes. As long as the device hooks up an itunes account, it really doesn't matter. You can set the phone up as a "new device" through itunes. If there are problems, you can always make an exchange at your local apple store. That's why I tell you, as a buyer, ask for the serial number so you can check apples website for warranty coverage.
    02-11-09 11:58 AM
    You might also want to consider the Storm also. Great phone and media player PLUS its a blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would get the Storm but it wouldn't have 3G on AT&T's network.
    02-11-09 12:01 PM
    I would ask for the serial number so you can check apple's website for warranty purposes. As long as the device hooks up an itunes account, it really doesn't matter. You can set the phone up as a "new device" through itunes. If there are problems, you can always make an exchange at your local apple store. That's why I tell you, as a buyer, ask for the serial number so you can check apples website for warranty coverage.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    02-11-09 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    no problem..hopefully something comes up on CL. they always do
    02-11-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD