I really like that Eddie Bauer case in black.
    I love it. I have 2 of them. 1 for the iPhone and other for my this darn Palm Centro that I can't seem to sell LOL!!!!
    10-13-08 05:36 PM
    I have this silicone case with a screen protector and it looks sexy! Hooray! I just swapped over from a blackberry 8110 and this is WAY better!
    10-13-08 06:49 PM
    good for you! glad you like it.
    10-14-08 04:19 PM
    I love it. I have 2 of them. 1 for the iPhone and other for my this darn Palm Centro that I can't seem to sell LOL!!!!
    Have you tried Craigslist? I've sold many phones on there and most within a day!
    10-15-08 09:52 AM
    Here is the one I have it is super slim, comes with the anti-glare film and the glossy, it fits snug and doesnt make it bigger. I really like it
    Apple Store (U.S.) - Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 3G

I had the incase silicone one before but it was tough to take out of my pocket when it had jeans on.
    10-15-08 10:19 PM
    I have the Sena Elega and a Invisible Shield to gaurd against scratches
    10-17-08 04:40 PM
    I use the white incase slider (white 16gb iphone) and the front cover of the invisible shield.

The invisible shield is easy to put on. I put the back one on, but took it off to go back to my incase slider. If you still your iphone box, use the top part (that held the iphone) to hold the back together as it dries. Don't spray way too much to avoid water damage, it's hard to over spray with that sprayer though. I ran out of the spray and used windex, but put it in the sprayer it came with to keep it light.
    okay... I want an IS really bad and I still have the box... so I might try that.
    10-26-08 08:43 AM
    I have the full bodyguardz film protector... It is the best film protector I have used! It does not have the orange peel affect, and it covers the chrome bezel part of the iphone 3g! Barely notice it on your iphone and it protects it from all scratches Check it out for yourself though i personally like protectors not a fan of cases... Cost about 30$
    10-30-08 08:03 PM
    Dont spray your iphone with any of the solution! just spray the film protector as much as you want before applying (this just makes it so it is easier to move around when you make a mistake and want to redo it and align it correctly)
    10-30-08 08:06 PM
    I also use the white incase slider and have a shield for the screen. My husband had the naked case and it cracked the first time he 'lightly' dropped it.
    11-03-08 10:59 AM
    I totally understand where you're coming from, but keep in mind, sometimes threads show up in the top of the "Latest Blackberry threads" and if u look in the top right corner you will see it. It only posts like the topic so people may click it and just reply not realizing they are in the iphone 3g forum. Patience is virtue.
    remember that a lot of us use the viigo app and it really doesnt tell us where the thread really belongs to (as far as iphone/bb)
    12-07-08 04:34 PM
    i have an invisible shield coming to me via UPS as we speak....i am worried a little about the spary that is used on it...won't the hurt the electronics if it gets into the speaker, button, usb connector, under the volume buttons, ect...basically any opening on the phone?...
    Exactly 2 months late, but no, it will not hurt it as long as you don't drown it.
    12-07-08 11:54 PM
    I really love this case. It looks classy and is very protective. I have even dropped it without any problem.

Vaja Leather Products

I have the black and red limited edition one but I see they have white and brown now too...ready to ship.

Sorry, just realized that there is no way to send a specific link to the exact case. It only takes you to Vaja's main page.
    Last edited by stringbeanie; 12-11-08 at 10:33 AM. Reason: link error
    12-11-08 10:27 AM
    i use the pink silicone incipio with the screen protector. its a great color, and looks good on my phone the website says the screen protector is removeable, hopefully its easy!
    12-11-08 01:07 PM
    heard great things about the agent18 cases...for 1st gen at least.
    12-15-08 08:38 PM
    i use a screen protector and a incase slider
    12-16-08 05:41 AM
    I've always hated cases, so I don't use one, just stick it in my pocket. Also, since the iPhone screen is glass, it doesn't scratch like plastic, so I don't use a screen protector either and a screen protector isn't going to do much if you drop it.
    12-16-08 08:14 AM
    I use the Marware vertical holster. I'm about to head to Best Buy now to pick up a pack of screen protectors as I'm tired of having to wipe off my constant fingerprints.
    12-16-08 05:39 PM
    On my white one I use nothing.
    12-16-08 07:03 PM
    This company makes some good cases... not too many people know about them though. Welcome to SwitchEasy Great cases actually.
    12-17-08 12:16 PM
    I just ordered a SwitchEasy Rebel in Artic. Currently I'm using the InCase Slider, but don't really care for it. It seems the top would rather slide off than the bottom.

I feel kinda weird posting on the CrackBerry forums about my iPhone (I just switched last week!)
    12-17-08 02:58 PM
    I just ordered a SwitchEasy Rebel in Artic. Currently I'm using the InCase Slider, but don't really care for it. It seems the top would rather slide off than the bottom.

I feel kinda weird posting on the CrackBerry forums about my iPhone (I just switched last week!)
    You'll love the new case.
    12-17-08 09:17 PM
    im going to pick up the incase power slider this weekend. hope it works good
    12-18-08 07:15 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD