08-23-11 05:39 PM
    This is excellent news for our Sprint friends. I'm already jealous and it hasn't even happened yet. I want my i5!!!! End of abbreviated rant.
    08-23-11 08:36 PM
    So does she, and what she wants...she gets!
    lssanjose likes this.
    08-23-11 08:49 PM
    Big news for apple fans, and the wait continues.....
    08-23-11 08:56 PM
    Yeah, but I wonder if Sprint will stop the unlimited data plans when they do get the 5?
    08-24-11 08:29 AM
    Looking forward.
    08-24-11 10:43 AM
    Yeah, but I wonder if Sprint will stop the unlimited data plans when they do get the 5?
    I hope not. That's the one thing Sprint has been touting as what separates them from the rest of the carriers: unlimited data with no throttle. I guess it ultimately depends on how many people would either buy the iPhone on Sprint's network or switch to Sprint for the iPhone on their network. If the data demand becomes drastically increased, I hope Sprint can manage accordingly; otherwise, I'm afraid we'd see data caps like the other networks.
    08-24-11 10:58 AM
    I hope not. That's the one thing Sprint has been touting as what separates them from the rest of the carriers: unlimited data with no throttle. I guess it ultimately depends on how many people would either buy the iPhone on Sprint's network or switch to Sprint for the iPhone on their network. If the data demand becomes drastically increased, I hope Sprint can manage accordingly; otherwise, I'm afraid we'd see data caps like the other networks.
    That would be the worst.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 12:40 AM
    I can't wait to see the I5 and what Sprint does with it as far as plans.
    08-27-11 06:51 PM
    From what I know, there are no plans currently to discontinue the unlimited service. Keep in mind that this doesn't mean never.

Also... this is WSJ and not Sprint officially stating they'll have it. WSJ said the same about Verizon every year and they were finally right this year!
    08-27-11 08:13 PM
    Of course they will.
    08-27-11 08:14 PM
    never knew the day would come that iphone would be on all carriers-at&t,verizon,soon to be sprint and tmobile.it goes to show that exclusivity is going to be nonexistent.those days are gone.
    08-27-11 08:22 PM
    The official Word is: NO COMMENT
    08-27-11 08:53 PM
    I am so excited. But, I read somewhere that some analysts believe that this iPhone may just be a 4S or slightly upgraded iPhone4. I really hope that's not true! I hope it has everything new or I may as well wait until next year.

It's all just rumors for now anyway.

08-28-11 08:00 AM
    I am so excited. But, I read somewhere that some analysts believe that this iPhone may just be a 4S or slightly upgraded iPhone4. I really hope that's not true! I hope it has everything new or I may as well wait until next year.

It's all just rumors for now anyway.

Then you have other rumors that say there will be an iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
    08-28-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD