I gotta give it up to my iPhone, it took one **** of a beating.
    I was throwing baseball infront of the house with my little brother. There was thunder and dark rainclouds coming towards us, as well as some heavy wind, so we decided to go inside. This was around 8 p.m.
    I don't know why, but for the next 5 hours I didn't even look at my phone, I suppose because I was doing school work, but I'm usually glued to the thing.
    Come 1 a.m. when I was heading to bed I started looking for it so i could set my alarm... no where to be found.
    Then I remembered I left it on the back of my dads car... and that it had been pouring for what seemed like a few hours. I see the phone and grab it. SOAKED!
    I shake it on my bed and water was coming through the usb and earphone holes. Turn it on... Nothing. So I took the SIM out and put it in my sisters old BlackBerry. The next day I wake up and go about my day with the BB (I love BlackBerries so I wasn't mad/pissed or anything about the iPhone) looking at the situation in a positive way (No more big phone bill).
    The next day I decide to plug it in to charge and it WORKS! I charged it up and realized that the middle button wasn't functioning (takes away all of the functionality of the phone) then later on in the day at school my friend plugs it into her laptop and out of no where the middle button works... I hugged her .
    So I got my iPhone back and working perfectly
    The **** with you water and your wet nature.
    09-04-09 10:51 PM
    Glad it's working again.
    09-05-09 01:08 AM
    Close call. What do you mean by bigger phone bill? My iPhone and Bold cost the exact same.
    09-05-09 02:41 PM
    Close call. What do you mean by bigger phone bill? My iPhone and Bold cost the exact same.
    exactly what i was thinking....
    09-07-09 03:14 PM
    Lol I'm glad it all worked out for u!
    09-07-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD