Anyways.....

I really love my iPhone. I'll never carry anything else. Once you go to an iPhone, you'll never look back.
    Womp. 9 months and I was over the touch screen. Give me physical keys.
    12-01-10 12:14 AM
    People will love, or hate, touch screens - a fact of life.
    12-01-10 12:30 AM
    But if you have an ipod touch... or an iPad.. then all 3 devices will FEEL redundant..that's the reason i switched back to a Blackberry.
    I just did the opposite, i switched back to my iphone. I really like how all the apple devices work so well with one another, in particular, itunes and the ipod on the phone. I downloaded jam11 for the berry which allows me to stream my itunes library from anywhere and though it was cool there's nothing like the apple integration in my opinion.

RIM is doing the right acquisitions now, TAT for instance, i look forward to see what they will have in store.
    12-03-10 09:16 AM
    I'm seriously considering getting the iphone 4. This torch has been a major disappointment to me, and I can't see myself downgrading to another blackberry..
    12-03-10 09:39 AM
    I'm seriously considering getting the iphone 4. This torch has been a major disappointment to me, and I can't see myself downgrading to another blackberry..
    I'd say try it and see if you like it. If not, you'll pay around 35 dollars to return it, that's not bad in my opinion.
    12-03-10 10:07 AM
    TRY it.. like any other device out there..
    you need to experience the phone for yourself .. and the alternative incase you don't feel like it.
    that's the same reason why you have 30 days..
    maybe you like the phone now.. but after a week or 2.. you want something else.
    12-03-10 10:54 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD