Just wondering, does anybody use a wall charger on their Iphone. I use it for my alarm, and various other things. I also noticed it charges pretty slowly through the comp. Has anybody tried charging it through other means then your comp? Advice?
    06-25-09 02:27 AM
    Just wondering, does anybody use a wall charger on their Iphone. I use it for my alarm, and various other things. I also noticed it charges pretty slowly through the comp. Has anybody tried charging it through other means then your comp? Advice?

are you sure your using a usb 2.0 port..

people usually complain about slow charging when on a 1.0 port..
    06-25-09 04:54 AM
    Mine charges pretty quick on my mac book with USB 2.0. The only time I use the wall charger is at night, I also use my phone for my alarm.
    06-25-09 08:48 AM
    yea i use mine for a alarm also and yes i use the wall charger vs. the usb from my macbook
    06-25-09 08:23 PM
    i use a ipod dock that can charge from the wall, it works just great was like $30 yrs back some belkin dock
    06-25-09 08:24 PM
    i use the wall charger in my office, and have a griffin power outlet that has usb ports on it for my alarm on the nightstand. i find that the phone charges much faster off a usb than the wall charger. could just be me though.
    06-26-09 01:15 AM
    i use the wall charger in my office, and have a griffin power outlet that has usb ports on it for my alarm on the nightstand. i find that the phone charges much faster off a usb than the wall charger. could just be me though.

Same here, usb seems to be almost twice as fast for me.
    06-26-09 10:09 AM
    Same, use wall charger at night , and USB during the day . I would say they charge at the same speed but that could just be me as well , what i am impressed with is how fast the battery charges ... from almost empty to full is like an hour and fifteen minutes ... not bad at all
    06-26-09 01:00 PM
    Same, use wall charger at night , and USB during the day . I would say they charge at the same speed but that could just be me as well , what i am impressed with is how fast the battery charges ... from almost empty to full is like an hour and fifteen minutes ... not bad at all
    thats a good point, i thought maybe my meter was reading wrong at first when i noticed that it was charging up so fast.
    06-26-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD