Just wondering what you guys are using or would recommend in regards to cases for your iPhone. My iPhone is still sitting at home in the box mainly because I wanted to put a case on it before traveling with it and I just got home late from work last night and was too tired to set up the phone.
    Anyway, what cases are you guys using? There doesn't seem like there's much of a selection out there right now and some of the at&t cases will not work. I really don't have much time to get one since I will be going on vacation in a few days so I need to get this case asap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    02-08-11 11:02 AM
    I have tried 3 and have had signal issues with all of them. Drops about one bar. I am using a Griffin Carbon Fiber case from VZW right now. Also have a metal bumper case and a silicon case. Right now this one is suiting my needs best.
    02-08-11 11:48 AM
    No case here. Just a front and back screen protector. My wife has this double case from Verizion. It's a silicon with a hard case on it as well. It's actually not bad. Doesn't add a lot of weight nor bulk and looks to protect well. She needs it because she is clumsy.
    02-08-11 12:28 PM
    No case here. Just a front and back screen protector. My wife has this double case from Verizion. It's a silicon with a hard case on it as well. It's actually not bad. Doesn't add a lot of weight nor bulk and looks to protect well. She needs it because she is clumsy.
    I just bought a Belkin one from the VZW store at lunch time. Like this one: Belkin Grip Vue for iPhone 4 F8Z809tt

I'm at work so I don't know what it will look like on the phone. I was torn between the Belkin and the Incipio Double Case that your wife has.
    02-08-11 01:30 PM
    The Incipio (called "Silicrylic") double case is awesome. Its a really thin silicon case that has a hard shell that snaps on over it. It protects really well, looks great, and is very light and thing. I'm very happy with mine!

Verizon has it on their site for $24.99, ($18 if you have a discount on your account) so get it from Verizon since everywhere else sells them for $29.99!
    02-08-11 03:15 PM
    Here is the Carbon Fiber Case I am using, and my phone with the aluminum one.

02-08-11 06:44 PM
    Speck Fitted is a great case
    02-09-11 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD