Colors. or China is my guess.
    09-10-13 11:48 AM
    Lol no but I'm serious, what else could the c means when it is on a budget device!!! common place? community? First word that comes to mind will be cheap!

Z is relatively harder...

Posted via CB10
    here's my thought, apple and china mobile has been negotiating for several years but china mobile was not willing subsidize for the expensive iPhones. so apple came out with the plastic version which they are able to sell at a cheaper price without hurting their margin. so the 5C could stand for cheap and for China at the same time
    09-10-13 11:50 AM
    Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 12:17 PM
    not really .. you just confirmed my question for me ... without the apps the IPhone comes back to the pack very quickly ... the IPhone itself is an ok'ish product but nothing special really. When you look at things like its average battery life, Enterprise readiness it really is found wanting but, your correct, its the app availability above all else that kills the pig and indeed is seemingly the only things that anyone cares about now ... I see it all the time with my business colleges, they whinge and complain about "how bad the battery life is" "how the email client is second rate" but in the same breath " I'm willing to put up with these cos i just love the apps"
    Which is why BBRY fought so hard to ensure that its devices have the same extended functionality the others have.

For some people, that functionality does not matter, and BB10 is good enough as-is. Unfortunately, the number of folks that are okay with that don't seem to be enough for BBRY at this time.

So yeah, IMHO, it's all about the apps. A lot of people need a lot of functionality. You really cannot argue against the importance of this OPTIONAL element.
    09-11-13 11:38 AM
    So much for the iPhone 5(S)ame:

http://m.imore.com/apple-sells-recor...pening-weekend

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    09-23-13 10:12 AM
155 ... 567