I hope Microsoft buys BlackBerry and annihilates Apple.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, so we end up with a BlackBerry that gives you a BSOD! Just what the world needs :-)

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 09:12 AM
    I actually think apple's biggest 'problem' is hoe they oversell themselves. For phones it make sense to do minor upgrades year on year for people already used to the os. //tjough I still hate the interface personally...

And I think iPhone 5 is way prettier than z10 (and I'm an obsessive BlackBerry fan)... instead of bashing them BlackBerry should take a lead out if their books and learn how to sell themselves better...

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 09:25 AM
    Haha, this thread is cute. Crackerberry hardcores found something to united them, their ignorance of other platforms.
    Acidwire and jfmtl87 like this.
    09-07-13 10:27 AM
    Haha, this thread is cute. Crackerberry hardcores found something to united them, their ignorance of other platforms.
    Such a cute comment! He thinks BlackBerry users haven't used other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:34 AM
    How did you come up with that? Ignorance?
    09-07-13 10:35 AM
    I hate to burst your bubble, but this video was posted in the iMore Forums before it was here.

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/26...eek-video.html

Not only that, they posted another video in that thread that was just as funny.

09-07-13 10:42 AM
    And for further proof that iMore users have a sense of humor check out who posted it. Can't make a claim that he's just trolling.
    09-07-13 10:43 AM
    Such a cute comment! He thinks BlackBerry users haven't used other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    To be fair... The last phone I used before a BlackBerry is a Sony Errison. In 2007. I haven't used any other platforms since because I tried and hated them.. hahaha!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:49 AM
    To be fair... The last phone I used before a BlackBerry is a Sony Errison. In 2007. I haven't used any other platforms since because I tried and hated them.. hahaha!

Posted via CB10
    I'm in same boat. Tried, hated them, came back to BlackBerry. I needed something I could depend on. I have went through several ipods and android tablets though, but now just waiting for my last ipod to die, it's close, laggy as is possible, and I've just recently got rid of my last two android tablets for a windows pro tab. I think that's fair enough to know the other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:59 AM
    I hope Microsoft buys BlackBerry and annihilates Apple.

Posted via CB10
    Because BBRY themselves have failed miserably? Right? That's what you're saying here. Understand?

There's ALOT of "small-man" syndrome in the this thread.
    thevacantsoul likes this.
    09-07-13 11:23 AM
    That video was funny but what's even funnier is how many people here actually take it seriously.
    09-07-13 11:37 AM
    Meh, probably over 50% of these z10 users will return them and get a 5s anyway if the high return report are correct. Those return rates are sure to increase with the reported sale speed up. The Z10 is toast and People love the iPhone for some reason.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    jfmtl87 likes this.
    09-07-13 11:40 AM
    That iMore thread just keeps getting better. Another user posted this LOLOLOLOL

Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-07-13 12:24 PM
    Amazing, lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 01:28 PM
    Don't know - Funny ha ha - But there's nothing wrong with taking a product and refining it.

Personally I didn't get why Apple had no support for NFC - Now they have so that should make me happy... Also it wouldn't be realistic to make a sublime refined product, and then do a total remake with the same trades - Don't like Apple just saying.
    09-07-13 01:35 PM
    Here's a great video for those who have never seen it...and yes this is real. There is another video of her being interviewed by a news reporter with very amusing responses lol.

3_M4N likes this.
    09-07-13 01:39 PM
    Hi! As an iSheep, I'll answer the question. I like apples OS. it meets my needs, and nothing on the other platforms is compelling enough yet to make me deal with the hassles of switching. I like the Z10's keyboard, I like samsungs gloriously huge screens and the lumia's cameras. but I want apps that the blackberry lacks, I find the windows UI gaudy (I know thats just my opinion) and I think android is less secure. plus I'm just used to the way iOS works, I'm invested in apps and such, and so there you have it, thats why I stay with apple.

so with that established why might I upgrade? because if the new iphone has bigger storage, better battery life, better camera, and a fingerprint thing that combines security with convenience, it'll be better than what I have now.

So there you have it. As for good parody videos, I think the iphone 5 one was better. this one made me giggle a couple times, but the iphone 5 one made me guffaw all the way through it.

Well said and great vid link too!

Fired from my Z10
    09-07-13 01:40 PM
    Here's a great video for those who have never seen it...and yes this is real. There is another video of her being interviewed by a news reporter with very amusing responses lol.

Shure, that's real..... 😐

It is funny as hell though.

09-07-13 01:46 PM
    Doesn't really matter to what the iphone looks like, it matters to me what's on the device and that's where Apple & Android are leaps and bounds beyond Blackberry and why they're selling. My 4s works great for the foreseeable future and as long as the apps keep coming to this platform first and foremost it's where i'll stay.

I'm not sure what the point is with people talking about the number of apps on the iPhone. I seem to think it no longer matter as I believe that BlackBerry OS 10 has more apps than iOS as it can side load Android apps.

After all how many apps can you load on to your phone?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 01:46 PM
    I'm not sure what the point is with people talking about the number of apps on the iPhone. I seem to think it no longer matter as I believe that BlackBerry OS 10 has more apps than iOS as it can side load Android apps.

After all how many apps can you load on to your phone?

Posted via CB10
    I said nothing about the number of apps. The number of apps is completely irrelevant to me.

09-07-13 01:48 PM
    Hey buddy, I don't know where you been living for the past couple of years. But tell me, which ones have greater differences?

Attachment 199129
    Attachment 199130

OR

Attachment 199131
    Attachment 199132

Hint: Not the first ones.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Why change when you're making great sales? Besides, despite the change, bb10 has only sold 2.7 million vs ios's 113 million in 2013 alone

To be continued...
    09-07-13 01:58 PM
    Hey buddy, I don't know where you been living for the past couple of years. But tell me, which ones have greater differences?

Attachment 199129
    Attachment 199130

OR

Attachment 199131
    Attachment 199132

Hint: Not the first ones.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    well i don' t know, BB has been making different variations of the same devices from 2007-2012, the Z10 was the only truly new device, assuming BB will survive, we'll see if BB will be doing the same thing by releasing iterations instead of completely new device every time, hopefully u won't forget that u made fun of apple for doing iterations
    09-07-13 02:13 PM
    There is no way you posted that with a straight face.
    09-07-13 03:12 PM
    There is no way you posted that with a straight face.
    yes way, i wouldn't be surprise at all giving what i have seen so far on this board
    09-07-13 03:23 PM
    yes way, i wouldn't be surprise at all giving what i have seen so far on this board
    Hang around. It gets funnier.
    09-07-13 03:36 PM
155 ... 23456 ...