(at least those with the white bezel)

Stupid iPad 2 trick: make your white bezel glow | Crave - CNET

Sigh.
    beamolite likes this.
    04-18-11 09:55 AM
    (at least those with the white bezel)

Stupid iPad 2 trick: make your white bezel glow | Crave - CNET

Sigh.
    Hahaha i don't know if this belongs here, but i really am curious as to what made them figure it out. and how useful to life it is
    04-18-11 09:59 AM
    Im sorry, I like IPads, I like PB's, and if this is video worthy, someone better get a life and a job! lol.

Im gonna take a flashlight, put it against my cheek, turn out the lights, and open my mouth...OMG!! IT GLOWS! Take that Ipad 2 (3,4,5 etc)...
    04-18-11 10:05 AM
    haha, funny :P
    04-18-11 10:11 AM
    I would like to know what kind of time an engineer spent making that happen? Perhaps they could have used their time more wisely.
    04-18-11 10:12 AM
    30 seconds of my life I'll never get back
    T�l�phonique likes this.
    04-18-11 10:13 AM
    See what happens when there is a dearth of NEW fart apps for the iUniverse?? The iPeople get bored.
    04-18-11 10:14 AM
    * look my ipad is sooo shiny, whooppiieee... I am so great! **
    04-18-11 10:17 AM
    Ok, that settles it, if the Playbook does not support this on launch I will scream FAIL, RIM, FAIL!!!!!
    04-18-11 10:17 AM
    Ooooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhhhh............

04-18-11 10:19 AM
    I don't see why their is a need to bash someone for showing that their bezel can glow under certain circumstances. I actually thought that was pretty cool, but useless.

You guys and your hate for Apple and their users is just pathetic.
    04-18-11 02:15 PM
    I don't see why their is a need to bash someone for showing that their bezel can glow under certain circumstances. I actually thought that was pretty cool, but useless.

You guys and your hate for Apple and their users is just pathetic.
    If the PlayBook was made in white and someone did that my reaction would have been the same.

There is enough dumb crap to go around to cover all platforms. iOS, Android and BBOS included.

As for pathetic, have you not seen all the pro-Apple posts popping up all over the PlayBook forum over the last week? The sole purpose was to bash BlackBerry users on their own forum.
    Last edited by Cozmik; 04-18-11 at 03:04 PM.
    04-18-11 03:02 PM
    If the PlayBook was made in white and someone did that my reaction would have been the same.

There is enough dumb crap to go around to cover all platforms. iOS, Android and BBOS included.

As for pathetic, have you not seen all the pro-Apple posts popping up all over the PlayBook forum over the last week? The sole purpose was to bash BlackBerry users on their own forum.
    Hmm, being that you didn't show hate in this thread, I would assume that you would be smart enough to realize my post wasn't directed at you.

And yes I have seen those post. Do I condone them? No. But that doesn't mean people should turn back around and do the same to other platforms.

Adding more fuel to the fire is just pointless. These hate threads will never end, but just starting more of them is dumb.
    04-18-11 03:09 PM
    Hmm, being that you didn't show hate in this thread, I would assume that you would be smart enough to realize my post wasn't directed at you.

And yes I have seen those post. Do I condone them? No. But that doesn't mean people should turn back around and do the same to other platforms.

Adding more fuel to the fire is just pointless. These hate threads will never end, but just starting more of them is dumb.
    No argument from me there. And you're absolutely right, the back and forth with the BS posts is not doing anyone any good.

The iPad/iPhone is not for everyone, and neither is a BlackBerry/PlayBook. Nice thing is some people know they can enjoy both. I know i was really tempted to get an iPad2.
    04-18-11 03:29 PM
    I find it funny that most people who make fun of this sort of stuff are the same type of people that don't usually stumble across Easter Eggs in apps. Sometimes you do stupid stuff to stumble across something unique. This is all this particular person did. Big deal... just go with it.
    04-18-11 03:33 PM
    No argument from me there. And you're absolutely right, the back and forth with the BS posts is not doing anyone any good.

The iPad/iPhone is not for everyone, and neither is a BlackBerry/PlayBook. Nice thing is some people know they can enjoy both. I know i was really tempted to get an iPad2.
    Agreed. IMO I would rather have the PB do to already having an iPhone. The new OS would be a great experience. I am sure I would be happy with the iPad 2 as well. Currently though, I have absolutely no interest in a tablet because my smartphones can basically do everything the tablets can.
    04-18-11 03:36 PM
    04-18-11 07:28 PM
    hey wtf?? I'm on here with my ipad2 and I can't even play that video. Dang!! lol. ( I'm serious by the way!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD