Final thought on this issue. When and if it comes out on VZW then we will know for sure. Nothing is going to convince me until then. Not even the WSJ which I know has never in history been wrong on anything.
    Right now, I could actually care less about it. I was all hyped about it but just found out I can install apps on my SD card on my Droid. Giving my iPhone to my sister as an early b-day gift.
    04-17-10 06:08 PM
    Right now, I could actually care less about it. I was all hyped about it but just found out I can install apps on my SD card on my Droid. Giving my iPhone to my sister as an early b-day gift.
    You digging that Droid? I have heard mixed things about it. How long have you been using it? Just looking for some good feedback about it.
    04-17-10 08:41 PM
    You digging that Droid? I have heard mixed things about it. How long have you been using it? Just looking for some good feedback about it.
    Been using it since February and I love it. It's rooted and running a custom rom right now with live wallpapers.

Android and iPhone are the best smartphone platforms in my opinion. I can't see myself going back to BB.
    04-17-10 08:47 PM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD