View Poll Results: Would you switch?

Voters
532. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

254 47.74%
  • No

278 52.26%
    Curious to see how many people would switch to an iPhone if all that was involved would be a simple phone upgrade. While I love my Storm, I've seen the iPhone in action and I have to admit it would be pretty tempting.

Rumors: A Verizon iPhone in 2010 - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Brainstorm Tech
    11-13-09 08:58 AM
    Its really tough to say, with the droid and the new 5.0 BB OS, other smartphones are really catching up. Might be hard to be 'limited' by the iphone. I'm on the fence.
    11-13-09 09:07 AM
    I love blackberry, but they just cant seem to get it right. Iphone has it, has had it, and always will have it figured out. Tired of blackberry saying 'ok, now try this phone', 'ok this phone is like the iphone' , and 'Ok hopefully this one'. Lets face it blackberry is the poor mans(big red) Iphone.
    11-13-09 09:22 AM
    If I have to keep rebooting do to memory leaks and RIM keeps there crapy browser I would. I am giving RIM another chance next summer hoping they have flash support. I would like to see more apps, better browser and better email filters from RIM.

The Borg
    11-13-09 09:22 AM
    Unless they put the BB OS on the iphone I won't get it.
    11-13-09 09:24 AM
    I've always said I will drop my BB asap if VZW is to ever get the iphone. I'm tired of pissing my Macbook of with my BB. They hate each other and I'm tired of dealing with it.
    11-13-09 09:27 AM
    It would be hard to resist-the best phone on the best carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 09:29 AM
    The Iphone trend will be over by the time VZW gets it, that's even if they do. Women dominate Apple, they want the Iphone more than the guys do...
    11-13-09 09:30 AM
    yes.. h ow could i resist such magnificent beauty beheld in the iphone. screw my storm!

11-13-09 09:30 AM
    The Iphone trend will be over by the time VZW gets it, that's even if they do. Women dominate Apple, they want the Iphone more than the guys do...
    IF verizon does in fact EVER get it...the trend will not die(well it won't for us WOMEN). &stop being sexist! GOSH!
    11-13-09 09:32 AM
    First, as much as I hate Apple, the iPhone is not a 'trend'. Its marketshare is going nowhere but up...

Second, What are you basing that off of and what does it have to do with anything?

11-13-09 09:35 AM
    I'd not only jump ship I'd probably drive the dam boat into the verizon store

11-13-09 09:53 AM
    WTF I suppose you think women should stay chained to the kitchen. (on their iPhones of course)
    11-13-09 09:55 AM
    I'd not only jump ship I'd probably drive the dam boat into the verizon store

lmfao! i'll be on that boat of yours!
    11-13-09 09:55 AM
    I for one will not be jumping ship for an iToy.
    After playing with my storm for a few hours, my father wants to dump his iToy for a BB.
    11-13-09 09:58 AM
    Second, What are you basing that off of and what does it have to do with anything?
    I'm basing it off of this, and I'm making a statement...

Apple: The World's Most Discreetly Feminine Brand? - Forbes.com
    11-13-09 10:14 AM
    I will change phones.. the only reason I got the BB Storm was due to the carrier. I love Verizon. at first hated the Storm and swore daily I was going to return it till the new OS came out.. Now I am ok with the storm but I have used the iphone and it just seems faster as far as the network goes.. but if it's a Verizon issue and not a phone issue it will still be slow. I do like that the Iphone has so many more apps... the BB only has a few free ones that I have liked. I have yet to pay for any BB storm apps and have not seen any that I would want to pay for.
    11-13-09 11:44 AM
    Nah, I've got a Droid. I'm good!
    11-13-09 11:48 AM
    Not being able to continue to listen to Pandora or do anything for that matter and check text or emails and respond to them. No thanks. Something as simple as multi tasking is a dealbreaker for me.
    11-13-09 12:37 PM
    even if I were GIVEN an iphone, I'd never use it... It's not because it's an Apple product, or because of what it can/can't do, it's just that I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.
    11-13-09 12:48 PM
    Nope, no Jesus phone for me thanks. I despise apple's attitude and ambiance so badly it wouldn't happen if the blamed thing was free. Oh yeah, my Storm was free.......
    11-13-09 12:51 PM
    I would punt my storm out the window haha. But seriously, I don't know. Only time will tell, maybe the storm 3 will compete with it and by then app world should be decent enough to match app store.

Last edited by Greenhawk; 11-13-09 at 01:09 PM.
    11-13-09 01:07 PM
    I have to throw my 4 and a half cents in here. Had the I-Phone and bit**** when I was told we were switching to the storms for bb service. Got the storm 1 first and although it had its problems learned to LOVE IT! Have the storm two now and again love it. Would never switch back to an I-Phone. The amount of work I can get done on a bb is far from what I could do on an I-Phone. I Look at it this way, If I have to get something done on a business sense I can do it on the BB If I still had my I-Phone Im sure I would be downloading an App to tell me how to get the work done.
    11-13-09 01:16 PM
    In a second! Tired of deleting apps just to add new ones!
    11-13-09 01:20 PM
    So many new offerings coming out, I don't really see the appeal of the iphone. I admit it has revolutionized the "cell phone" industry, but I think the competition has finally caught up
    11-13-09 01:25 PM
198 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD