So I need to get a Blackberry for work, but I still love my iPhone 4. Ideally i would like to use my BB during the week and my iPhone 4 during the weekends. I currently have an unlimited iphone plan from ATT (carried over from my old iphone 3g)

Here's the issue -- the iphone 4 uses a micro sim.

1. Can I get a micro sim adapter and just switch the sim back and forth from my iphone 4 to a BB?

2. Will the iphone plan even be compatible with a BB.

3. If not, is there any way at all that I can switch between an iPhone 4 and a BB with the same plan and same number?
    11-26-10 04:11 PM
    I know for a fact that the iPhone plan is not compatible with a BlackBerry. I tried it. I don't think there's a way to just swap them out at your leisure without changing the plan constantly.
    There are microsim adapters, but some users have reported them getting stuck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 04:21 PM
    You can get a microSIM adapter, but there's no way on iOs above 4.0 to change the settings to use the BB plan.

Youd have to call ATT and switch the plans every time you want to swap.
    11-26-10 04:45 PM
    You can get a microSIM adapter, but there's no way on iOs above 4.0 to change the settings to use the BB plan.

Youd have to call ATT and switch the plans every time you want to swap.
    The BB plan works fine on iOS 4.0 and above. Just need to unlock the APN. OP, check out the sticky on the top of this forum on how to unlock the apn. Takes no more than a minute. I was switching sim cards all the time with no problem.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/how...a-plan-348311/
    Last edited by The_Undertaker_; 11-26-10 at 07:40 PM.
    11-26-10 06:06 PM
    Oh ok, my bad. I just read in the first post there that it doesnt work on 4.0+. Havent tried it myself.
    11-26-10 08:01 PM
    Hey everyone, Im wondering If there's any known flaws with using an iPhone 4 with a bb plan on AT&T? I'm using my iPhone 4 with the APN unlock thing on firmware 4.1 and I'm wondering If u guys noticed anything wrong... Are the data plans pretty much the same? Or maybe I'm all paranoid about it lol

12-20-10 02:33 AM
    Hey everyone, Im wondering If there's any known flaws with using an iPhone 4 with a bb plan on AT&T? I'm using my iPhone 4 with the APN unlock thing on firmware 4.1 and I'm wondering If u guys noticed anything wrong... Are the data plans pretty much the same? Or maybe I'm all paranoid about it lol

You're paranoid. It works fine.
    12-20-10 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD