- CrackBerry User
- 64 Posts
USA Today: The age of Apple may be over...
Interesting article in USA Today... Michael Wolff: The Age of Apple may be over
Basically, the age of business dominance cycle for Tech companies are much shorter than other industries. Unless, Apple find another way to re-invent itself once again in 3-5 years they will have a hard time to be competitive in the market.
- 11-13-2012, 03:36 PM #4
But what's the blackberry angle? The real implication of that article is that Samsung is going to dominate the next few years or the next aspect of the cycle - even if apple does fall, it not going to happen within the next two quarters - which is when we will see if RIM will live or die.
It still has to come down to RIM having a winning product that they can sell at high volume not that Apple has a declining product that they sell at high but declining volumes.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-13-2012, 03:53 PM #5
- 532 Posts
Would that be the same Michael Wolff who supposedly knows so much about a certain News Corp CEO, but happened to know jack sh!t when the NOTW scandal hit last year ??
On this count he is probably [ideally] right, but everything works in cycles, so it's not that hard to predict.
Thanks for the link.
- By Slalom in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:09 PM
- By Norli in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2011, 09:13 PM
- By SCrid2000 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:00 PM
- By mjbesen310 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 80Last Post: 07-03-2009, 05:35 PM
- By dakidcassidy in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2008, 02:07 AM