iphone is great especially comparing it to the storm. i unlocked my storm and sold it for $300 and got my 8900 no probs at all with it
    07-09-09 05:25 PM
    I also recently switched to iphone after 4 years with two different blackberries. Everytime I find something that it doesn't do, i figure out how to do it better. Although I am stumped about getting it to accept calendar invites from outlook.....any ideas?
    07-12-09 12:26 PM
    I recently traded out my storm n got a 3gs. I just got tired of the random reboots and the frezzing issues.
    07-12-09 01:17 PM
    I got my wife a BOGO sale on the storms back in february. Four storms later for myself I decided enough is enough, running leaked OS just to try to get the BB to run like it should, but it never got there. I just jumped ship from Big Red and got the 32g 3Gs black on release day. My wife asks me to use my iphone to browse the web instead of using her Storm all the time.. I feel bad for her since she uses 2k min in network. She is condemned to VZW. But I am FREE...

No regrets paying ETF, sold the storm in ebay to get enough to cover the costs and I was gone..
    07-12-09 03:42 PM
    i totally agree with you Tortyl i ended up cancelling five lines. Five lines and switch to ATT and got an iphone. The storm just got to tiring with all the leaked software. I still have it since its unlocked night sell it but im going to sell the four phones to cover part of th termination fees.
    07-12-09 07:46 PM
    iphone is great especially comparing it to the storm. i unlocked my storm and sold it for $300 and got my 8900 no probs at all with it
    Did you sell it privately or on eBay? I have an unlocked Storm in mint condition that I want to get rid of and would be happy with $300.
    07-13-09 10:25 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD