I called a local tmo store and they said I could get unlimited everything for $79. And that the iphone will work just fine. Is that true?
    12-10-09 06:25 AM
    I called a local tmo store and they said I could get unlimited everything for $79. And that the iphone will work just fine. Is that true?
    Yes it will, except EDGE only, NO 3G.
    12-10-09 06:55 AM
    I thought edge and 3g were the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 09:26 AM
    No, 3G is faster than Edge.

Good news is, you still can use your WiFi-
    12-10-09 09:49 AM
    yeah i just got iphone and i have tmobile, its not as fast but still good
    12-10-09 05:39 PM
    Are you still able to access the app store via the phone on tmobile? That's something I was always curious about...dunno if they lock the app store to att servers? I would assume not though seeing as how you can access it via wifi

12-10-09 08:52 PM
    Are you still able to access the app store via the phone on tmobile? That's something I was always curious about...dunno if they lock the app store to att servers? I would assume not though seeing as how you can access it via wifi

Yes, you will be able to access and use the App Store via iTunes and/or though your iPhone, No matter who your provider is.
    As far as Apple is concerned, money is money no matter how you use the App Store....lol
    I use vodafone as my provider and I am able to access the App Store
    12-11-09 11:31 AM
    In regards to the App Store-

Certain things need either WiFi or 3G to download OTA.

So for bigger apps and the like, you'll need WiFi, since you won't have 3G on your phone.
    12-11-09 12:58 PM
    edge will kill you if u download huge apps. wifi is the way to go like what prada said
    12-22-09 01:12 PM
    I'm planing on buying a iphone and using it with T-Mobile. I have WIFI at work and of course at home so it won't be so bad. They have to fix that so 3G phones work on any carrier.
    12-28-09 08:30 PM
    I'm planing on buying a iphone and using it with T-Mobile. I have WIFI at work and of course at home so it won't be so bad. They have to fix that so 3G phones work on any carrier.
    They are it's called LTE or 4G.
    12-28-09 09:15 PM
    I also want to get an iphone and try it on T-mobile, but I'm still not sure if I want to go in that direction.
    12-30-09 10:28 AM
    my ex has her iphone on tmobile but the service sucks from what i hear
    01-05-10 06:32 PM
    EDGE and 3G aren't the same. EDGE is 2G. But, if you have an iPhone running on T-Mobile you will be able to get some 3G coverage as T-Mobile and AT&T share one band in their spectrum.
    01-08-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD