How long do you think it will take the IPAD2 to affect the IPAD 1 price? Also looking into getting the Playbook as well. Thanks for your opinions.
    03-05-11 01:41 PM
    it has already affected the price of the ipad1
    when you go to Apple.com the price for a refurbished 16GB Wi-Fi only ipad is $350.00
    other models have 14%-25% decrease and your buying a new unit
    03-05-11 01:45 PM
    I would go with the refurb, if I'm not mistaken it also comes with a one-year warranty, just like the new ones.
    03-05-11 05:42 PM
    Yes it does. If the new features don't entice you, go with a refurbed iPad OG.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 08:06 PM
    I have a 1st gen iPad and love it!! I don't plan on upgrading to the new model, but with the new prices... I would not hesitate to buy a refurbished 16 wifi from apple if I was in the market for another.

For 349.00 it's an awesome deal. Absolutely no regrets when I purchased mine.
    03-05-11 08:47 PM
    How long do you think it will take the IPAD2 to affect the IPAD 1 price? Also looking into getting the Playbook as well. Thanks for your opinions.
    Wait until after the iPad2 is launched. That's when the used ones will start flooding into the market.
    03-05-11 09:08 PM
    I bought mine Saturday for 250 it still had plastic on it...... Lack of cameras is definatley not an issue for me... An SD card slot would be nice but I can deal with sync software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 06:11 AM
    I bought mine Saturday for 250 it still had plastic on it...... Lack of cameras is definatley not an issue for me...
    Exactly!

I got a 64GB wifi-3G brand new for $598. So so so happy! What the heck was I waiting on?! Oh and now we can get close to that kind of money out of it when the 3rd gen comes out!!!
    03-07-11 09:12 AM
    I got a 32GB wifi version off ebay for 300 bucks this weekend that came with the $49 case, box and everything. Sweet deal for one. If you don't care for the cameras right now and dual core processor definitely go for the original one and get a nice deal. You probably won't actually feel difference in speed unless you actually use the new one then you might not want the older one. But what would have cost me 500 from Apple, I got it for 300. And it's still under warranty (checked the serial) as the person bought it November.
    03-07-11 09:20 AM
    I just sold my on ebay and i think they are a greal deal for people looking to own one. I would wait a bit longer (2 weeks) so you'll see the new model being sold which will make the original's price go down even more.
    03-07-11 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD