Taking updating apps out of "Waiting State"?
So, last night, I decided to update a bunch of my apps on my iPod touch running 6.01. I chose "update all" in App Store and the device went about starting the update process.
Since last night though, four of them are stuck in "waiting" state, with no change. I thought a reboot would kick things into gear. No luck. Then I tried plugging into iTunes on my MacBook. No luck either.
- 12-13-2012, 09:11 PM #4
In no particular order, things that have worked for me:
1. Use cellular data.
2. Download updates to your pc or Mac, then synch iDevice with iTunes.
-Use app switcher to 'close' App Store app
-try to update again
Sometimes it doesn't "just work".
My ignore list:
Mr. Marco, Joe_Fresh, kellyjdrummer, CatlinFD
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!
I can't hear you!
Nah nah nah nah nah nah...
- 12-13-2012, 10:42 PM #5
Tap it until it shows "paused." Then tap it again until it says "loading." You might have to do it multiple times. It happens to me a lot in China, I suppose because I'm either far from the servers, or because the Wifi I usually use sucks real bad. There are really rare occasions when two identical icons show on on the springboard, when that happens, you have to delete them and reinstall.
- By Draconianfire83 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:55 PM
- By pw1981 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:12 PM
- By SeanPN777 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:14 AM
- By spierce7 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2009, 04:45 PM
- By janggu in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:05 AM