Perhaps this may be useful if anyone is experiencing iPad WiFi trouble.
    Apple Confirms iPad Wi-Fi Problems; Try These Fixes | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    04-07-10 04:42 AM
    Just get rid of it and buy a real netbook that performs better and costs less?

Less filling, tastes great!
    04-07-10 04:57 AM
    Orrrrrr.....The people that bought it realize what it is and actually understand the Apple Ecosystem. Like myself.
    04-07-10 10:07 AM
    But there may be folks here who may not be as familiar as you....just thought someone may find it useful...
    04-07-10 10:14 AM
    Oh, no way directed at you Just the post above me.
    04-07-10 10:23 AM
    I think someone posted that it would be a good idea to wait until the second generation to get any kinks out of the way.
    I admit to having an itch for one, but since Apple doesn't do Flash I couldn't justify it. I have two developers who were going to the Pentagon City store yesterday and I was going to go with, but things got busy and I just couldn't. They were the ones who alerted me yesterday. Now I'm home with a sinus headache and I'm going on the web and there seem to be some issues - not enough to be a disaster but enough to clog Apple's forums, it seems.
    No one here is having any problems, but there may be new folks...or new to Apple anyway.
    04-07-10 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD