I jailbroke my phone a while back and I had to restore it.. I got the jailbreak off and restored it, then I decided to do it again! UGH BIG MISTAKE. I wanted to restore it today and I plugged it up and it says this iphone can't be restored! WHAT DO I DO!?!? Now it's stuck on the apple logo. I've tried turning it off and holding the home button down while connecting to iTunes, but I get the same message saying it can't be restored. SOmebody please help me. I just want my phone back to normal.
    06-27-10 01:19 PM
    I jailbroke my phone a while back and I had to restore it.. I got the jailbreak off and restored it, then I decided to do it again! UGH BIG MISTAKE. I wanted to restore it today and I plugged it up and it says this iphone can't be restored! WHAT DO I DO!?!? Now it's stuck on the apple logo. I've tried turning it off and holding the home button down while connecting to iTunes, but I get the same message saying it can't be restored. SOmebody please help me. I just want my phone back to normal.
    Did you upgrade to iTunes 9.2 ??? I have heard that iTunes 9.2 kills all jb's at this point ....
    06-27-10 02:01 PM
    not yet im doing that now. UGH i hope this works.
    06-27-10 02:11 PM
    I'd make sure that the OS you're trying to put back in is the one from iTunes, nothing that was leaked... but if you were trying to install 4.0, it wouldn't work with 9.1 at all needed 9.2... but if it can't be restored it almost sounds like a rare hardware issue, and if you can't get it restored, odds are apple wont either and they'll just give you a new one if it's less than a year old
    06-27-10 04:12 PM
    when you said you tried holding the home button down while connecting to itunes, was there anything on your screen? if there was then you need dfu mode which would make your iphone appear off because theres nothing on the screen but its not. With your iphone connected to the computer hold the power and home button at the same time until the phone turns off, then release the power button and hold the home button only and wait until itunes says your device is in dfu mode and needs to be restored. If thats not the case then could you give the exact message itunes gives when it fails?
    06-27-10 07:50 PM
    Read my thread. same thing happened to me

This will work on iPhone as well, so don't worry about the ipod touch.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/ios...0/#post5277246
    Last edited by fabuloso; 06-28-10 at 11:33 PM.
    06-28-10 11:23 PM
    It couldn't have been on iOS4. She/He
    stated that they were going to upgrade
    to 9.2. W/O 9.2, it can't be upgraded
    to iOS4.

This happened to me with the Sn0wBreeze
    jailbreak. You'll probably need to upgrade
    to the latest OS.
    06-28-10 11:28 PM
    It couldn't have been on iOS4. She/He
    stated that they were going to upgrade
    to 9.2. W/O 9.2, it can't be upgraded
    to iOS4.

This happened to me with the Sn0wBreeze
    jailbreak. You'll probably need to upgrade
    to the latest OS.
    I know. But she stated that she's stuck on the Apple loop, so the software will get it out of there and just restore it back to her current settings without erasing anything.
    06-28-10 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD