So I am storm user but im getting sick of it. I pre ordered the Iphone 3g s. I just have a couple questions. Is it worth the switch? Can you send a receive email like a bb?
    06-17-09 09:43 AM
    YES, email is way better...
    Email is better on my iTouch then my storm.....
    I'm so JEALOUS !
    Enjoy !
    06-17-09 10:59 AM
    YES, email is way better...
    Email is better on my iTouch then my storm.....
    I'm so JEALOUS !
    Enjoy !

I used to think that was a load of crap but it is not. I am with you. I just got a 2nd Gen Itouch Sat. Installed 3.0 today. I also have a Storm. Yesterday sitting at the Hospital I did email on my iTouch because it is Exchange. My company doesnt allow me on the BES. It has me thinking of moving to an iphone. My wife has a Curve and hates touch screens. She played with the itouch and said I like that touch screen.
    06-17-09 03:41 PM
    you can send and receive emails in the sense that they are sent and received. you will not get push email though unless you are on a specific pop acct, or use exchange. but honestly, if every 15 minutes is good, then yes you'll be good to go! i've been on mine for a little over a week and love it!
    06-17-09 04:02 PM
    I just made the dive myself. I pre-ordered the iPhone 3G S earlier this afternoon. Tired of RIM trying to get the Storm right. It will take them YEARS to catch up with the iPhone's technology at the rate they are going. Anyway, I'm getting a new number so I can do a side-by-side comparison and see which one is best for my uses, etc. As long as ATT coverage is good in my area all will be good I'm sure.
    06-17-09 07:49 PM
    sadly i feel we are going to be reading many MANY posts saying people have left the storm for the new iphone. I made my preorder today. Im keeping the storm but i want a functional smartfone. Oh BTW I ordered the 32gig from besybuy and they gave me a $50 giftcard for the purchase. WHAT THE 32GIG IPHONE FOR $250?????
    06-17-09 09:13 PM
    I sold my Storm bought a Curve off eBay to hold me until the new iPhone. I had it with the Storm and its lack of cooperation.

Pre-Ordered a Black 32GB last Saturday. Couldn't be more excited.
    06-17-09 09:14 PM
    Yup me too , still have my storm , but already have it sold, and have the iphone 3g s pre ordered !!! excited as **** .
    06-17-09 09:58 PM
    i bought an itouch because i really wanted an iphone. Now i REALLY want an iphone. My emails are starting to calm down at work to the point where i dont have to be connected 24/7 and i can survive off of a push email. While i like the storm, i really like the itouch.......
    06-17-09 10:18 PM
    I've been using a 3G for a couple of weeks and will most likely just exchange for the 3GS, still w/in 30 days. Love the iPhone, it's the network that has me worried. I'm in Utah and Verizon's network is leaps and bounds better than at&t's, so really that's my only worry.
    06-18-09 06:32 PM
    Yup me too , still have my storm , but already have it sold, and have the iphone 3g s pre ordered !!! excited as **** .

well good luck man hope it works out ok...

I know the iPhone didn't work for me =/
    06-19-09 02:20 AM
    I also returned my storm for an ebayed curve to hold me over for the next best blackberry, but then preordered a 32GB 3GS(Black) last Saturday. It shipped today!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 09:53 AM
    Sooks not you too.

06-19-09 10:47 AM
    just purchased my G3s 32gig phone this morning. I am going to be canceling my vzw acct soon. I had the storm and I cant stand paying as much as I do to have a horribly slow browser. I will miss the crackberry forum.
    06-19-09 10:48 AM
    yes do it, I've had the Storm since launch day and it has been a difficult relationship, although I love the blackberry concept, the stupid click thing just is just dumb. I love the 3GS even if I payed an arm and a leg to cancel my service...eeer
    06-19-09 04:19 PM
    been playing around with it all day today and the thing is night and day from the storm. so smooth and fast transitioning from app to app. The sms is awesome. each person you text with get put into a conversation/ chat so you don't have to search through all you text to reply to someone. The menu shows the names of how you are talking with in a list, you pick the person and shows all your text back an forth for that one person. I am glad I switched
    06-19-09 04:38 PM
    I will miss the crackberry forum.
    Why will you miss it? You don't need to leave because you are using an iPhone.
    06-19-09 07:41 PM
    I am still here due to my wife still likes her storm. But I will probably find a forum down the road that is more indepth about the iPhone so I can learn about all the little quirks since I am new to it. This iPhone forum is more about should I or shouldn't I leave bb. No discussion on apps or features
    06-20-09 08:12 AM
    Def, I would switch. I hate to say it, but my Bold isn't looking so Bold right now. I still like the phone, but I am all about speed, and that 3GS is pretty darn fast. I wonder what else they can do to improve that?? MMS is coming in the late summer,...what else can they do to make 3GS better. I would switch.
    06-20-09 09:12 AM
    I had the original iPhone and loved it, i decided to skip the 3g because i felt with wasnt that much of a upgrade so i got the storm, had that turd for 4 months sold it and got the 32gig 3gs and couldnt be happier. I always said the storm does everything thing the iphone does just crappier.
    06-20-09 10:08 AM
    I did the same. After a business trip that I was on and was using the storm for a presentation and it died I oreder my 3gs & love it!

06-20-09 12:04 PM
    I am still here due to my wife still likes her storm. But I will probably find a forum down the road that is more indepth about the iPhone so I can learn about all the little quirks since I am new to it. This iPhone forum is more about should I or shouldn't I leave bb. No discussion on apps or features

Trust me , i will be trying my best to change that
    06-20-09 01:54 PM
    Tired of the Storm? I dont blame you. iPhone is a good device. My wife has the regular 3G.
    06-20-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD